GTP_WRS Week 40 : Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 @ High Speed Ring

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 141 comments
I used TLD tune but changed the dampers and springs to 6/2. That always seems to work for me...Soon as I changed it I instantly knocked off 0.2 on my final lap time. So anyone still trying maybe try that?

Well, I've been trying my best to get some sessions in on this but there is always some distraction or another. I think I can finally settle in and get some laps going tonight, beter late then never I guess :dopey:

Ya know, kids, girl friends, more kids, angry mobs at the door etc... :irked: .. :lol:

30.226 / 51.374

Not sure how well I'll be able to knock more off but I'm gonna try :D

I've been using a real loose rear btw, and jacked the back ride hight up 👍

I had my final try at this one last night and improved slightly.
I found stiffer rear springs keep the rear where it is suppose to stay.
Unfortunately it took me 3 sessions with no improvement to start messing with the tuning.

Submitting.

Good luck everybody. 👍

Submitted with current splits. Never got time for a last run.

Just had one last go at it and found some time from somewhere.Final bend was a bit poor so probably lost a bit there but submitting with these splits.

T1 30.041
T2 50.906

Sumitted with whisker slower splits, but improvement at the line.

Did a looong final session (50+ laps) without getting it all together. It seems I am losing a lot already in the first sector. At least I managed to lower my times a bit.

T1: 30.179
T2: 51.025

Submitting.

Submitted with:

Not the greatest last corner I've done, but it's my best lap by a far margin. Had a similar time on another lap, but couldn't be sure of a touch on the wall on the last bend.

Submitted

Not had anywhere near the sort of time I would have liked to spend on this, but due to the very minimal number of tunes posted for Event 03 Stage 3 Week 1 (like 0 tunes), I've had to spend time trying to learn to tune a car this week.

Submitted with final splits of

T1: 0.29.990
T2: 0.50.771

It was a fun combo for my return to wrs after a bit of a break.

Good luck everyone.

Matt.

sub'd something, I had under my desire 3 times, one dirty and the other 2 ugly :dopey: put in an elaquent slow one ;) See ya all at the line although by the time I get there everyone will be 3 sheets.

Great combo guys 👍 I'm crawling back :odd:

Back