GTP_WRS Week 42 : Nada Neon

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 191 comments
1'03.105

Another quick sesh and another half second - no more than a few tenths to be gained using the stock rims for me now.

B/B 7/8

The 1st downhill chicane was giving me a mental block, I had to force myself to turn in and believe that the understeer would keep me clean

Last edited:
Awesome combo @Gravitron , I gave this a go earlier today and forgot just how much fun the reverse layout is... especially at night :D

Had somewhat competitive splits lined up but my PS3 has recently developed a nasty habit of freezing after I restart ruined laps more than a few times :boggled: therefore I couldn't save any best laps!

I suppose I could run this again and just do 50 laps in succession instead, we'll see how that goes :lol:

Right, thus time, I'm ready. Forgot to submit week 40, and didn't have any time for week 41,but now think the rust is off after a few months.... I'm thinking bb is crucial here?

First splits after 15 laps

Havent figured out the little downhill hairpin, im assuming use as much curb on the left on entry to gain as much turn in sd possible and use trail braking before banging on the power just after the first apex? & the second to last tight left hand hairpin . Do I need to aim for an early apex there?

Think I'm running 3/4 bb
Hi again all

I think you might be running this in the wrong direction Bert :)
It's Apricot Hill Reverse.

Last edited:
I think you might be running this in the wrong direction Bert :)
It's Apricot Hill Reverse .
I mean the downhill sbend that's one of the first corners, not hairpin! Eek.
Definitely running the reverse..... I'm gonna check though.... :confused:

Right, thus time, I'm ready. Forgot to submit week 40, and didn't have any time for week 41,but now think the rust is off after a few months.... I'm thinking bb is crucial here?

First splits after 15 laps

Havent figured out the little downhill hairpin, im assuming use as much curb on the left on entry to gain as much turn in sd possible and use trail braking before banging on the power just after the first apex? & the second to last tight left hand hairpin . Do I need to aim for an early apex there?

Think I'm running 3/4 bb
Hi again all

Are you sure that T2 is correct? If it is you just set the fastest T1 to T2 delta on the board 👍

:cheers:
Cheers,

Kevin

Arghhh the cursed week continues: Please disregard my splits, sports suspension. Bought new car, been telling myself what an 🤬 I am for not making sure. I was suspiciously fast:ouch:
Will post real splits as soon as I have some.
Lucas can you erase those for me please? Thanks 👍

Arghhh the cursed week continues: Please disregard my splits, sports suspension. Bought new car, been telling myself what an 🤬 I am for not making sure. I was suspiciously fast:ouch:
Will post real splits as soon as I have some.
Lucas can you erase those for me please? Thanks 👍
It's probably better if you tag @Gravitron Lucas. But I feel your pain... Murphy's Law

It's OK, I'm here, splits are gone now. Good luck running it stock. :mischievous:

Now we just need to find out what's up with @Bertracer's splits. :mischievous::mischievous:

I think he just mistyped 1'04.3xx as 1'03.4xx but I'll let him confirm.

I'm hitting 120/193 if that helps. :)

I think I get 192 on my normal lap but this one will likely be decided by thousandths (like most FWD combos) so I'll take whatever advantage I can get :)

Back