GTP_WRS Week 42 : Slightly PUGnacious

  • Thread starter Thread starter Argon
  • 221 comments
  • 16,462 views
Is it a car / track where I’ll lose a lot of time with TC on 1, like the red bull? It a feeling it’s going to be hard to control.

It's actually pretty tame. Just watch out for the turbo kick if you drop to second but otherwise run without TC if you can
 
The Online Race thread is ready for all your signups and attendances at the 26 lap races!!!

Online Event 42 : Slightly PUGnacious


Peugeot 908 HDi Team Peugeot Total '10 @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix - B


car_peugeot_908_hdi_team_peugeot_total_10.jpg
track_circuit_de_saintecroix_b.jpg


Event thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-online-event-42-slightly-pugnacious.381576/​


Be there or be square!!! :lol:
 
23.002
20.159
23.404
21.739


Had a bit of a crazy evening with this tonight. Had the car in my garage never drove it so quick livery then done a few laps. Weirdly, I was setting very fast times only with 5 laps done :confused: I noticed I was running RS 💡 on to RH with the aim of beating my RS time. after another 15 laps I could understand how I was over a second off in S4 of the leaderboard. Tried a few more and thought to myself 'I shouldn't be hitting the limiter, should I'. Turned out my Trans was set 290kph :confused: bought a new one to be safe and managed to set a few laps before I had to quit. took .5 of ny RS lap :). Can't think why I would have made those changes to set up.
 
Managed to do fifteen laps tonight in this. Going to be a challenge for me I think but it’s certainly fun! However slow these are first times to get on the board. Work depending I’ll try race Wednesday to get some tips

23.328
21.701
24.725
22.268
 
@skaboy607 I seem to be in the same learning curve based on Argons suggestions last week. I am dropping the traction control and although this is my first night messing with this setup I am excited at the improvements already.

@Argon I didn't get a chance to thank you on other thread for the pointers. Keep'em coming. I've been out of touch with the league for a bit as we just had to put our dog down this past week and dealing with other life speed bumps. Not a good time. Anyway, back in action and hopefully able to focus some time on jumping back into the NA races... they really are a blast!

Cheers!
 
@skaboy607 I seem to be in the same learning curve based on Argons suggestions last week. I am dropping the traction control and although this is my first night messing with this setup I am excited at the improvements already.

@Argon I didn't get a chance to thank you on other thread for the pointers. Keep'em coming. I've been out of touch with the league for a bit as we just had to put our dog down this past week and dealing with other life speed bumps. Not a good time. Anyway, back in action and hopefully able to focus some time on jumping back into the NA races... they really are a blast
Cheers!

Always welcome and that's rough mate, condolences :(
 
It's been a while, but I have a lot more free time on my hands since the online portion of FIA has finished. Decided to give this a go. So far, I'm really enjoying it! :)

22.646
19.806
22.969
21.262

Feels oddly good being Doodle bombed, great to see you posting splits again :cheers:
 
Last edited:
4611695996394538000_0.jpg


I don't appear to be taking turn 1 properly...

I'm really enjoying this one, as I've been looking for an excuse to learn this track and didn't have any miles on this car.

23.809
20.543
23.633
22.202
 
View attachment 765159

I don't appear to be taking turn 1 properly...

I'm really enjoying this one, as I've been looking for an excuse to learn this track and didn't have any miles on this car.

23.809
20.543
23.633
22.202

I really struggle with turn 1. Think I’m going to need to get out of my default view in the cockpit. Can’t see where to turn in :confused::confused:
 
Back