GTP_WRS Week 42 : Slightly PUGnacious

• Thread starter Argon
  • 221 comments
The Online Race thread is ready for all your signups and attendances at the 26 lap races!!!

Online Event 42 : Slightly PUGnacious

Peugeot 908 HDi Team Peugeot Total '10 @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix - B

car_peugeot_908_hdi_team_peugeot_total_10.jpg
track_circuit_de_saintecroix_b.jpg

Event thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-online-event-42-slightly-pugnacious.381576/

Be there or be square!!! :lol:

Had a bit of a crazy evening with this tonight. Had the car in my garage never drove it so quick livery then done a few laps. Weirdly, I was setting very fast times only with 5 laps done :confused: I noticed I was running RS 💡 on to RH with the aim of beating my RS time. after another 15 laps I could understand how I was over a second off in S4 of the leaderboard. Tried a few more and thought to myself 'I shouldn't be hitting the limiter, should I'. Turned out my Trans was set 290kph :confused: bought a new one to be safe and managed to set a few laps before I had to quit. took .5 of ny RS lap :). Can't think why I would have made those changes to set up.

Managed to do fifteen laps tonight in this. Going to be a challenge for me I think but it’s certainly fun! However slow these are first times to get on the board. Work depending I’ll try race Wednesday to get some tips

@skaboy607 I seem to be in the same learning curve based on Argons suggestions last week. I am dropping the traction control and although this is my first night messing with this setup I am excited at the improvements already.

@Argon I didn't get a chance to thank you on other thread for the pointers. Keep'em coming. I've been out of touch with the league for a bit as we just had to put our dog down this past week and dealing with other life speed bumps. Not a good time. Anyway, back in action and hopefully able to focus some time on jumping back into the NA races... they really are a blast!

Cheers!

@skaboy607 I seem to be in the same learning curve based on Argons suggestions last week. I am dropping the traction control and although this is my first night messing with this setup I am excited at the improvements already.

@Argon I didn't get a chance to thank you on other thread for the pointers. Keep'em coming. I've been out of touch with the league for a bit as we just had to put our dog down this past week and dealing with other life speed bumps. Not a good time. Anyway, back in action and hopefully able to focus some time on jumping back into the NA races... they really are a blast
Cheers!

Always welcome and that's rough mate, condolences :(

Latest Posts

Back