GTP_WRS Week 42 : Slightly PUGnacious

• Thread starter Argon
  • 221 comments
I will enjoy my position on the leader board for a little while longer before the great migration south begins at 7:59pm...:lol:

I gave it two sessions today but came up just a bit short to improve my total lap time but I am very happy with my current time and would have taken it at the start of the week with no questions asked! Once again, thanks for all of the advice and help offered so willing by all...it makes this place very special! :bowdown::bowdown:

Good Luck Everyone!!

:gtpflag: :cheers: :gtpflag:

Went for one final attempt today as I have not been at all proud of my splits previously:

Most proud of that. Keep feeling like there is more, but am really struggling to find some. Submitting, good luck all.

Went for one final attempt today as I have not been at all proud of my splits previously:

Most proud of that. Keep feeling like there is more, but am really struggling to find some. Submitting, good luck all.

And just as I say that, more was found. Ok me, where was this speed when I needed it :lol:

Mainly turn 2 and that carousel exiting on to the straight is where I feel I gained much improvement as I got through those much better. NOW I'll be submitting. Once again though, good luck everyone :cheers:

Back