GTP_WRS Week 44 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 98 comments
Times add up, tires correct, nice clean laps! Congrats on the D4 Gold, Dale!

1---2'54.451---9---GTP_RaceRyder
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Thanks for posting yours, Ryan, I might get it checked in a little bit. Beyond that, we are still missing GTP_Eriba & GTP_ROCK3T's replays...

Last edited:
Time to burn post #1000. :cool:

Ryanerb, we've deliberated on your replay, and are calling it green. But please check a little closer in the future. Note the difference in tire position between the photo mode preview and the actual photo. When checking for offs, everyone should make sure to look at both, since photos are the main way of proving clean/dirty.

Photo mode preview:
Image0036.jpg

Actual photo, same pause-point:
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_4.jpg

Actual photo, another viewpoint, same pause-point:
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_3.jpg

Also, your time addition was .002 off, but using the calculator tool linked to in the OP, I can see how you got the mistake. It's a bit daft.

58.747 + 58.489 + 58.954 = 2'56.190 (not 2'56.188)

5---2'56.190---0---GTP_RyanErb

Indeed that was the only thing I saw too.
But as it didn't move him on the leaderboard, I didn't mention it.

Good work on noticing it too! 👍

Time to burn post #1000. :cool:

Ryanerb, we've deliberated on your replay, and are calling it green. But please check a little closer in the future. Note the difference in tire position between the photo mode preview and the actual photo. When checking for offs, everyone should make sure to look at both, since photos are the main way of proving clean/dirty.

Photo mode preview:
Image0036.jpg

Actual photo, same pause-point:
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_4.jpg

Actual photo, another viewpoint, same pause-point:
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_3.jpg

Also, your time addition was .002 off, but using the calculator tool linked to in the OP, I can see how you got the mistake. It's a bit daft.

58.747 + 58.489 + 58.954 = 2'56.190 (not 2'56.188)

5---2'56.190---0---GTP_RyanErb

Wow. Not sure what to say about that. Guess I'm missing something. If that's the same corner I got red flagged for, well ???.

Last edited:
Wow. Not sure what to say about that. Guess I'm missing something. If that's the same corner I got red flagged for, well ???.

You tires were clearly and obviously on the concrete, these were right on the line, to the extent that they were at the area that the concrete and tarmac meet.

Plus, I thought you said you were not upset about this? ;)

But seriously, if you want to discuss further, let's please do it via PM, and it can be across the entire admin team. I have great respect for you, and don't want to send you off with a bad taste in your mouth.

Back