GTP_WRS Week 45 : Mountaineering 201

• Thread starter EDK
  • 144 comments
Maybe this is the week I learn to drive an FF...

Well, no, unfortunately... giving up now, too frustrated. I will submit with these splits (much worse than previous ones, but a tiny bit better at the line):

1'24,550

1'24.900

Looks like I will never get a 23.xx in T1 or find any part of the 0.8 sec I was searching for in sector 2.

1'23.583

Managed a further 2 tenths at the line.

Submitted and accepted.

Good luck to all pushing 'till the end. :cheers:

Switched to G27 today, definitely more consistent with it. Was hoping to get a better time, but it's so hard to get a clean lap :crazy:

1:23.200

Submitted and accepted.

Managed to cool it off, and get my replay. Not my quickest possible, but not sure how long it will stay running.

1'24.117

Shame really, as i was just starting to get the hang of straining a lap together. The first thing I did when it went back on was back up my save. Is it just the small save file in the saved data utility section?

Shame really, as i was just starting to get the hang of straining a lap together. The first thing I did when it went back on was back up my save. Is it just the small save file in the saved data utility section?

It'll say on the file whether it's the replay or the game save.

Just hover over it for a bit longer than usual and it should show a description.

Cheers. It said save data, and showed the money I have and the days passed. Should be good.

Was panicking slightly!

Last run with the Clio on this mean track with 90% of the laps were over after a few seconds.
And when I got a good first split I lost the advantage in the remaining of the lap so I don't dare to look were I end up in the ranking tomorrow. :nervous:

My splits:

Managed to cool it off, and get my replay. Not my quickest possible, but not sure how long it will stay running.

1'24.117

Try putting the fan in overdrive, you may have a lot of dust in there. Unplug, hold down the disc eject button, then plug it back in. Release the button once the fan has started spinning like crazy.

Back