GTP_WRS Week 45 : Recovering Fujiholic

• Thread starter Argon
  • 219 comments
...it's a start.
6999161184033211924_0.jpg

First splits after about 15 or so laps. Was using Manual Again (mostly because I forgot to switch it back :lol:) and while it was good the first few laps, trying to push made it much more difficult.

Impressive spits 👍. Hopefully this will help with my issues getting the car to turn in. Are you accelerating out in 1st on those corners or short shifting to 2nd after the turn? This causes me to either (spin out) or loose time (1st gear partial throttle for too long).

That bit i'm not sure about :lol: i tried the online gr. 2 race Q at fuji before bed. As far as I remember in turn 1 i shift to 2nd just before the limit as for sector 3 i think i'm shifting a little early. Will have another go this evening and check

Maybe a tip for the guys who are new to this track:you can download replays from the top 10 of practise laps of tonights FIA races.
Notice they are on race medium tires so don't get depressed of those laptimes :lol:
But the driving lines and brake points are okay

Wooohoooo! Great to be back! Ran 20 laps and the first 19 were hit n miss, then this 20th I hit solidly and all 3 sectors were my optimal from the run. Super close at turn 2 Coca Cola but contact patch is still on the rumble...barely. I found changing the camera type to Variable and leave it in cinematic view was the easiest way to find the best pause point for turn 2 frame by frame.

BB 0

Bounced off the limiter in 2nd gear while approaching the 2nd to last turn so I think there's more there.

:gtpflag:

Latest Posts

Back