GTP_WRS Week 45 : Recovering Fujiholic

• Thread starter Argon
  • 219 comments
I did get a new sticker for this race.

Attachments

• 1F942676-E5AA-4B1F-A049-A1D8C48D4B83.jpeg
    1F942676-E5AA-4B1F-A049-A1D8C48D4B83.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 19
Did 25 more laps and could only get within 0.15 of last night's time to T2, but then went even slower in the final sector.
22.621 32.409
Picked up a little. I can’t seem to get fast in both stages at the same time. One lap I’m fast in S1 and the next lap I’m fast in S2. Can’t put it all together lol
Can you try posting those splits again, but put the numbers on separate lines like everyone else is doing?

I may not do anymore on this, replay keeps dropping out on the line. My last puts me 3rd 53.235 but it cut out again at the line :mad:

That makes 4 now all done the same.

@GTP_randy As far as I know penalties are off, I never put them on, but I will go and check now you've brought it up, thanks.

For me 4 times is just one time too many, I have much better things to do with a few hours of my time.
Last night I took out the CD, rebooted the ps4 then switched it off. Removed the power cord over night, did reverse this morning just to see if the ps4 had a bug up its 🤬 but no still doing the same thing.

Yesterday I got a fast lap, went 3 or 4 more laps trying to improve then saved best lap replay, still did it. Today went way past first sector (saved) and it faded out just before the line.

@dranddad By default shortcut penalties are on (although weak) as is vehicle correction and warping for when you go off track. I am unaware of a way to change the defaults for time trial or I'd have done that.
I may not be a Fujiholic, but I am a rage-aholic, I just can't live without rageahol!!
Been lurking all week keeping an eye on things, my very first WRS event was here at Fuji (although the GT layout) where I got my behind handed to me by lloydz and DTM, who, along with Rikson seem to materialise out of the ether when Fuji cycles up.
Another returning track that I have many memories of pounding around for the GTPES (and triple mix!), seems like the optimal lines still remain about the same but with the weaker tyre model are more challenging to achieve. Struggling with turn 1 atm so I'll get some splits out when I'm not still in the 22.1s lol.

Really? I turned them off at Red Bull Ring 2 weeks ago, and I've come back again this week and they were all back to the defaults that they were on day 1. I change them before running and it remembers the settings so long as you don't leave the TT, but once I leave and come back I still have to change the settings again. Can't wait until it just remembers that I've put the same settings on for about a year now lol.

Back