GTP_WRS Week 46 : Handicap Race @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 199 comments
I only managed a couple of sessions on this combo - I've been distracted by NFS Shift I'm afraid.
Submitted with splits on board 👍

Just had a quick last session,only had about 20 minutes to race,but it will have to do since i don't have time anymore....still not happy with my lap at all,but that's life sometimes eh?...:indiff:

T1: 0'50,933
T2: 1'32,922

Have had much better T1's(,855) and T2's(,795) but they did not bring me to a better overall laptime because in these laps i screwed it all up in the final chicane...:yuck:...

submitted.

spyrrari.

:eek: Impossible! Well done :cheers: I have to ask......correct specs?:sly:

Thanks mate. Driven with 799pp +5% powaa max aero min weight just like prescribed for division 2 :sly:

I submitted with those splits. Let´s see if my final sector was good enough :lol:

Submitted with:

51.554 (I think, might be 2 or 9 at the end :D)
1'33.299

Good luck all, I'm probably about a tenth off my best possible lap, so I'm happy with that.

Hi guys :),

Heres my splits for the first attempt whit 15 Laps (maybe the last):

T1 - 0'52,786
T2 - 1'35,297

This last weeks i don't have very much time to race :guilty: and this reflect directly in my poor times :grumpy:.

Nice run everyone 👍

Submitting.

Thanks for the help everyone but this combo just wasn't my cup o tea.

I also found that at +5 power it is a much nicer ride and I only lost about .5 seconds a lap.

I obviously need help with cars that are hi powered and RWD.
I know it's AWD but 20/80 is too much rear bias for me.
All week long I had trouble putting down the power.

Off to Daytona.

Weird, I never ever had problems putting the power down in this thing. I just seemed to spend 3 minutes a lap waiting for her to turn in.

I struggled with Suzuka once again. Not to sure why I can't get the consistancy.
Slower T2 but better at the line.
1'33.619

Submitting with this lap.

T1: 50.777
T2: 1'32.589

1'32.4** is possible.. 👍 made it once but screwed up :(

*Collects his jaw from the ground*

That's a killer time MAY, well done! 👍 But are you in time for the deadline?

ty but its not that much.. there more tenths available for sure 👍

about the time... i think so :scared: isnt the dead line 21?

Aha my mistake. I allways thought that it was 11:59AM... :lol: but it is 11:59pm

Submitting with a laptime literally a few thousandths faster than the one on the board, with practically the same splits.

Like Spy I also had better splits, 1'32.826 etc, but never made it to the finish.

Good luck to everyone 👍

All the best
Maz

Last improvements

T1- 51.132(not sure of exact last two)
T2- 1`32.900

Hope that can propel me up the board some. Submitting this.

Managed to better my time in the final moments and submitted with splits of

T1: 0.50.957
T2: 1.32.768

After i saw my T2 i was very carefull for the rest of my lap, so not sure how my final time will stand up.

Matt.

Submitted

Just ran out of time today, I think I could have had another tenth by tonight, but oh well...

Back