GTP_WRS Week 46 : Revenge of the HYBRID

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 201 comments
  • 17,254 views
Flipped a coin and decided to submit the FT-1 :)

Here are my splits for that

19.684
49.234

A bit tentative in the last sector though.

Same as me flipped a coin the FT won

T1 19.733
T2 49.398
 
Tried to submit but coming up with a gtp based file error when loading file. It's been a long time since I've done this I guess. Have to leave the house in a few mintues. :confused:
 
Tried to submit but coming up with a gtp based file error when loading file. It's been a long time since I've done this I guess. Have to leave the house in a few mintues. :confused:
If you want to add me to that conversation I can take a look...
 
PC doesn't seem to want to make a zip file actually, and I have to run.
 
Two drivers who posted no splits in FT-1 are now submitting with that car? :grumpy:
 
Submitted. Not happy with the lap. I've been .2 ahead at T2. Plus my T3 isn't good.
 
Submitted. Not happy with the lap. I've been .2 ahead at T2. Plus my T3 isn't good.
Good, bad; you're the guy with the lead.

Me, on the other hand; I'm the guy in the back of the LMP category.
 
Submitted. Not happy with the lap. I've been .2 ahead at T2. Plus my T3 isn't good.

Dam I should of submitted with the lmp :D but just been enjoying the FT-1 so much since Saturday's race I felt Id have a better handicap with it
 
20.383
50.933

More tries ahead...
 
I hope that since I only posted my time from my earlier effort one time that I can now post this ........

18.500
46.434

The TS030 just fit me better

Submitted and out ....... GL everyone 👍

"Hay Al" :)
 
Just submitted with these splits (FT-1):

19,900
49,717

Improved by about a quarter of a second.
 
Submitted with current splits. I'm a bit disappointed as I was finally finding some time in the first two sectors, but failed to pull a lap together. Hopefully my T3 might be enough to jump one or two spots...

EDIT: Fetchy's still not responded to my submission, and my lap isn't showing up in the results.
 
Last edited:
Just submitted with the FT-1. I left a whole bunch of time on the track, but I kept blowing the last to turns.
:ouch:

20.033
50.750
 
Congrats on the win @Mini Stiggy and @Cats_PJs. Guess I should have skipped this week; did I mention yet I hate hybrids and Fuji?
 
Submitted with current splits. I'm a bit disappointed as I was finally finding some time in the first two sectors, but failed to pull a lap together. Hopefully my T3 might be enough to jump one or two spots...

EDIT: Fetchy's still not responded to my submission, and my lap isn't showing up in the results.
Can you add me to the conversation? If the replay looks good and it was a technical error/bug with Fetchy then there's a chance we can get your time added.
 
Turns out my lap had the grip reduction on low... drat. Hopefully I'll make up for it in the 2.4 hour race.

Thanks to @Gravitron for clearing it up 👍

Still good enough for the win! 👍
Unless @gm matthew has a faster lap.

Although I'm not allowed to reveal my lap time, I suppose it wouldn't be revealing too much to say that my lap wouldn't have won... :lol: Great job on earning second place, and congrats to @Mini Stiggy for the win :cheers:
 
WOW! I think that's a rather fabulous result from me. Still needs verified though. :scared: Congratulations to all of the divisional and overall podium finishers. :cheers:
 
Back