GTP_WRS Week 46 : Revenge of the HYBRID

• Thread starter PASM
  • 201 comments
Very early splits with the LMP and Bart's (@PASM) tune:

I'm not liking hybrids at all. To get the most out of regenerative braking, one cannot be smooth, and to get the most out of the LMP, one has to bin the previous lap.

Very disappointed with my lap this week. Leaving over.3 on track.

Submitted and accepted. Good luck all.

Did not get much time to drive this combo. Won't be surprised if I end up with my first positive handicap.

+0.2xx on my previous best splits but -0.02x at the line. So there's at least 2 tenths in there somewhere. I've seen improvements on my previous best splits so it's just a case of stringing the perfect lap together.

Will try again tonight after work. Haven't had much time on this TT but am getting more in the groove each time I try.

Submitted the time of the first 10 laps of which 6th lap was the fastest

Still deciding what car to submit with
In the TS030 I've got a perfect t1&t2 but my t3 is below par and I know I'm going to tumble Down the leader board.

In the FT-1 I've got a great t1 and decent t2 but I nailed t3 , gonna give one more run later see if I can improve on one or the other if not I'm just going to flip a coin

Tried the TS,despite the posted tunes (car feels allright) I'm simply not able to become consistent.
Done a couple of laps wit the FT,which is allready a handfull at the moment.
Haven't got a clue at which point to get the most benefit out of the KERS system.

I have put some time in on this one but wo/ the KERS deal I'm at a disadvantage. Can someone direct me to a link that can help me to understand the whole button reassignment deal so I can put down some heat?

PS - I am either running the wrong car or I don't see any way to adjust anything on any part of the car except maybe the breaks :grumpy:

I have put some time in on this one but wo/ the KERS deal I'm at a disadvantage. Can someone direct me to a link that can help me to understand the whole button reassignment deal so I can put down some heat?

You should re-assign the button configuration of your steering device in the 'options' menu.
choose 1 (or more) buttons for 'nitro'.

Behind the curve again, hate the car, hate the track, not a lot of time this week (the usual bad racer excuses :lol:):

Submitting.

Edit - should mention it's the TS030.

Last edited:
Last run with just 24 laps and was thinking I had reached my max and then on the way to the pits I was ahead of my splits after T1 an 2 so I just had to finish the lap and even with 2 minor mistakes in the last secter I stil improved :lol:

Good luck to all from this happy guy. :gtpflag:
Did this lap with the TS030

Last splits now with the TS030. Found the time back from my previous fastest splits, plus another 3 tenths in the last sector.

Have exceeded my target lap time by at least 2 tenths so very happy. Loved this combo!

Flipped a coin and decided to submit the FT-1 :)

Here are my splits for that

A bit tentative in the last sector though.

Submitted with the current splits on the board for the TS030. I have a feeling it's gonna be close.

I was going to just submit the replay I had but I decided to run a few more laps and it payed off! My first two sectors were slower thanks to a mishap in T1 but the third sector was amazing and pulled a good bit of time out.

Replay sent and accepted.

Latest Posts

Back