GTP_WRS Week 49 : Suzuki Swift @ London Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 193 comments
I submitted with the splits listed on the board. I eagerly await the results ;)

Wow a lot of fast times and a lot of competitors this week .....great:tup:
My internet has been unavailable for a few days, so I've been left in the dark, so to speak.:lol:

New splits for me and submitting with them.

I had another attempt but failed to improve my time. I can see a tenth available but just can't nail the perfect lap :crazy:, so I'm submitting with my current splits.

It looks very close for second place. Good luck everyone:tup:

Jack.

Time submitted 👍 Never got around to having another session on this combo, so I'm moving on to WRS 50. Hope to have a go at that one later today :) I'm really looking forward to seeing the final results for this TT later today :sly: Should be a close fight for the last podium spot :scared:

Submitted with the following splits:

I met my goals on this one - I only saw one 28.1xx T1 and that was really what was holding me up in this event from putting up a top notch time. Should be great battles for the podiums in this one - on to WRS 50!

Cheers!

Never quite made that perfect lap this week, close but can't help but feel there was another 1 or 2 tenths available in this one.

Submitted

Final splits:

T1: 28.087
T2: 45.661

I'm so disappointed to not have picked up the 0.1 I was desperately looking for tonight, I certainly did enough laps of this through the week. Also a shame I wasn't able to be anywhere near my fellow D1 bronzemates PASM, Nicko, Animera and Jh001. I know my last corner isn't great as I picked up 0.1 against my ghost in that corner many times. Just wish it had all come together.

Highly addictive combo in the end for me, submitted and best of luck to the superstars at the top this week, thoroughly impressive laps guys 👍

All the best
Maz

I managed to find a bit more speed tonight and am submitting with splits of:

T1: 0.28.117
T2: 0.45.741

Matt

Latest Posts

Back