GTP_WRS Week 49 : Suzuki Swift @ London Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 193 comments
This one has now turned frustrating for me - I'm well off the pace of my Div 2 peers - I know what I need to do but I just can't make the car do it. :grumpy:

New splits:

T1: 27.976
T2: 45.605

Not happy with that middle sector, but took a tenth of my overall time:tup:

Jack.

Last edited:
Some really impressive times coming from the entire D1 field :crazy: 👍

I managed a 45.582 T2 but ended up tapping the wall at the exit of the last corner, unfortunately after an almost perfect entry and clipping point :dunce: :yuck:

I did manage to improve my final lap time by over a tenth so here are my new splits. Hope to have another run later tonight or over the weekend.

T1: 28.041
T2: 45.664

Some really impressive times coming from the entire D1 field :crazy: 👍

I managed a 45.582 T2 but ended up tapping the wall at the exit of the last corner, unfortunately after an almost perfect entry and clipping point :dunce: :yuck:

I did manage to improve my final lap time by over a tenth so here are my new splits. Hope to have another run later tonight or over the weekend.

T1: 28.041
T2: 45.664

I was waiting for the moment when you went faster :lol: Nice splits you have there TA. Atleast i can say i had the same T2 splits as a D1 alien :lol:

Struggling also ... I ran a clean lap with 27.917 / 45.541 and it still never beat my best save on the final bend :mad: so the splits above are pointless other than showing what I'm leaving on the track :(

Addictive as hell though! I'll be back when I hit my goal :cheers:

Just had another session. Pretty good lap other than my slugishness on the outlap, which cost me nearly a car length before turn 1 :nervous: I had done another 45.5xx T2 (.593) but it wasn't quite good enough to beat my PB total lap time.

Quite the addictive combo as Mr P said :sly:

New splits:

T1: 28.021
T2: 45.605

Edit: Just noticed it was an Aussie 1,2,3 at the moment...what the hell do they feed you guys down there!!? :lol: And do they use a Go-kart as a crib or something???

Last edited:
This week is really close! But what do you expect when it is one of the most addictive as many have said above me? I may have another crack this weekend to try and shave off those few hundredths.

Joined "club 45" today

Had a better mindset today and actually learned something from the runs as well. Maybe a bit more to come yet.

Just had a two hour session and could only improve my time by a few hundredths.:crazy: Definitely more time available in T1 and T3.

T1: 28.036
T2: 45.547

Looks like I've split the aussie trio at the top ;)

This week is really close! But what do you expect when it is one of the most addictive as many have said above me? I may have another crack this weekend to try and shave off those few hundredths.

Be careful there, crack can be quite addictive too and mixing it with this combo may result in Swift death. :lol:

I had a good session last night, going to try again tonight - not going to submit my next splits until I've met my goals for this week.

Great to see everyone still trying to squeeze out those small improvements.

First splits after a short session last night and an hour on it so far tonight:

T1: 28.082
T2: 45.695

Really disasterous last corner :(

I really hope I can connect with a WRS combo the way I did in weeks 44 and 46 again soon, I haven't felt into the last two I have particpated in, and the RX-8 race.

All the best
Maz

T1: 28.027
T2: 45.595

0.001 faster to T2 :lol: but a full tenth faster at the line.
Oh, and I'm not an Aussie, I'm an almost Kiwi!

T1 : 28'403
T2 : 46'295

With a better last corner = huge improvement overall :)
I have to find a better T2 now !!

Slightly better splits.

T1: 0.22.176
T2: 0.45.857

Kept restarting the lap till i finally nailed turn 1, only problem is that i forgot the rest of the lap.

Matt.

VRRRRM - BANG - 🤬 - restart

Any one else getting this sense of de ja vu as well? Oh well, slightly better splits

T1 - 28.758
T2 - 46.780

Any one else getting this sense of de ja vu as well? Oh well, slightly better splits

T1 - 28.758
T2 - 46.780

I don't usually hit the apex of the final corner, but I've smashed into the second and third corner a few times. The sound of a car crashing into the barrier has very quickly become my least favourite sound ever! :P

New splits:

T1 28.288
T2 45.917

I've finally made the '45 club at T2, which was my target for today :)

Still not entirely happy with the final corner, a little too far from the apex and some loss of traction on exit, but another run later will hopefully see an improvement there 👍

Back