GTP_WRS Week 5 : Merry Christmas from the WRS

• Thread starter EDK
  • 478 comments
I did try 3rd quite a bit there too, as you mention it's actually quite close. The excruciatingly long upshift coincides almost perfectly for the turn in on the right-hander where you need to lift/brake anyways, otherwise 3rd would definitely be faster. Shame about the 2nd gear choice in your final sector, was a nice looking lap, I'm sure you'll be in for some even better results in the future 👍
I did see some 41.7s in that sector so I think there wasn’t much difference.

Hopefully get some better results without the stupid errors, should of asked in the thread how people were doing the 4th sector, I asked enough times for tips on sector 2:lol:

schmues-hh
downloadfile.gif

Thats fair enough, rules are rules - I’ll let that be a lesson for other events. Cheers

Not to pile on here, but don't want to have you lose a lap in the future - make sure to save the "Best Lap" replay, versus the overall session replay that you uploaded. I'm not sure if it's a bug with the replay, but it's showing Countersteer Assistance as on, which isn't an allowed aid. What's weird is I never see it activate (like you see when the ABS light blinks red), which makes me think it's some sort of display bug?

racer_xis
downloadfile.gif

May I suggst to keep your lap going a little further next time, as this replay cuts off a little early and can only see a tiny glimps of full lap time

racer_xis View attachment 703344

May I suggst to keep your lap going a little further next time, as this replay cuts off a little early and can only see a tiny glimps of full lap time

Ok, I left when was at the exit off turn 1 ,next time will wait a little bit more, thanks

By the way, I didnt know if I should share it, but as I dont have a placement yet, I did it

Thx for checking Andy :cheers: .... could you just repost for GTP_Ren again, I think otherwise Fetchy cannot allocate the lap check?! Thx again!

And then same stupid question as last week :boggled:: where can I see which replays have been checked already? I know there is a better way then going through the whole thread with pencil and paper, I just can't remember or figure it out....

Ren
Thx for checking Andy :cheers: .... could you just repost for GTP_Ren again, I think otherwise Fetchy cannot allocate the lap check?! Thx again!

And then same stupid question as last week :boggled:: where can I see which replays have been checked already? I know there is a better way then going through the whole thread with pencil and paper, I just can't remember or figure it out....

Fetchy isn't updating from this thread anyway so don't worry. The magic that was Fetchy last week was actually me manually updating the leaderboard.

Best way to check for replays is to go here https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/ Then go to GT Sport/Community/Discover and at the bottom of the page click the "view all" option against the replays. You can then search using the tag and every replay will come up that has been submitted. Generally the replay will have a like or a comment if it's already been checked

:cheers:

Magic indeed! This must be so much work, but rest assured it is appreciated to the highest extent!!!

I checked gran tourismo.com out, but in essence the search there for gtpwrsxxx is the same as I have been doing on the PS4... So then you see 48 (e.g. :lol:) replays there from the community, but the question remains, which have been checked and which haven't? Can't rely on hearts really (I didn't get one for example :grumpy:, although the replay was checked. (Kidding, that replay did not deserve a like anyways :lol:). On a serious note now: I thought to remember a list or something with green flags or ticks from the prologue days, maybe in the results section of the leaderboard or something, but I may be well mistaking.

Ren
Magic indeed! This must be so much work, but rest assured it is appreciated to the highest extent!!!

I checked gran tourismo.com out, but in essence the search there for gtpwrsxxx is the same as I have been doing on the PS4... So then you see 48 (e.g. :lol:) replays there from the community, but the question remains, which have been checked and which haven't? Can't rely on hearts really (I didn't get one for example :grumpy:, although the replay was checked. (Kidding, that replay did not deserve a like anyways :lol:). On a serious note now: I thought to remember a list or something with green flags or ticks from the prologue days, maybe in the results section of the leaderboard or something, but I may be well mistaking.

No mate, your memory is fine it's just that we are struggling right now to get the final division allocations completed so were a little behind in getting the "unofficial results" thread posted for completed TT's. Once that thread is up any replay flags posted to the thread will be updated by fetchy to the leaderboard and you can see in the "results" tab ( on the leaderboard) all of the replays that have been checked and those still to be verified (Red exclamation mark for those needed to be verified and green tick for those already done).

For now everyone is doing a brilliant job improvising but the down side is it's hard to know who needs to submit a replay so everyone is and which ones still need to be verified.

Hope that makes sense :)

Last edited:
No mate, your memory is fine it's just that we are struggling right now to get the final division allocations completed so were a little behind in getting the "unofficial results" thread posted for completed TT's. Once that thread is up any replay flags posted to the thread will be updated by fetchy to the leaderboard and you can see in the "results" tab ( on the leaderboard) all of the replays that have been checked and those still to be verified (Red exclamation mark for those needed to be verified and green tick for those already done).

For now everyone is doing a brilliant job improvising but the down side is it's hard to know who needs to submit a replay so everyone is and which ones still need to be verified.

Hope that makes sense :)

100% :cheers:

Replay shared for verification under secondary account (see below).

Tags GTPWRS005 and ToyotaSFR - ignore third tag of "Village" as clearly the wrong track...........

Ok, I left when was at the exit off turn 1 ,next time will wait a little bit more, thanks

By the way, I didnt know if I should share it, but as I dont have a placement yet, I did it

Run past the 1st sector timer after crossing the finish line.

These instructions should be put into the events OP every week. I know it says run 10 seconds, but that isn't enough it seems.

This happens every week, shorted replays.

Last edited:
Ren

Generally the person(s) that check a replay will leave a comment stating the status of that replay. Clean, green flag.....

Back