GTP_WRS Week 5 : WRS 11th Anniversay Event - 1(11) Yea(R)s

• Thread starter EDK
  • 717 comments
Nice combo. Are we able to change the wheels? Improve body rigidity?

Also, is the yellow striped area part of the track?

TrialMountainCircuit_5.jpg

Last edited:
Oh noez... A tail happy little thing that does not like brakes AND... :banghead: :scared:
Methinks I am looking at another DQ :embarrassed:

Oh noez... A tail happy little thing that does not like brakes AND... :banghead: :scared:
Methinks I am looking at another DQ :embarrassed:

If you're finding trouble with the tail while braking, try these things:
  • Increase front brakes and decrease rear brakes
  • Increase LSD decel
  • Run higher ride height on the front
  • Increase rear toe to +0.10 - +0.20
These changes can make the car more stable. Expect a few members to post tunes today or tomorrow, which you can use a base.

If you're having problems sliding while braking, apply a small amount of throttle while you brake.
If you're finding trouble with the tail while braking, try these things:
  • Increase front brakes and decrease rear brakes
  • Increase LSD decel
  • Run higher ride height on the front
  • Increase rear toe to +0.10 - +0.20
These changes can make the car more stable. Expect a few members to post tunes today or tomorrow, which you can use a base.
You guys are wonderful... Have tears in my eyes, touched by your kindness (((hug)))
:D :P

This is a fun combo, still finding huge savings all over the place and am currently running an almost stock set-up apart from a bit of gearing, front brake bias and a whole heap of downforce :)

1:02.867

I'm not sure, but I think the yellow stripes are part of the track because in the Peugeot race, everybody cut across it.
Wheels can be changed from stock RH to custom RH - but rigidity is of limits (check the OP).

Unfortunately work commitments are keeping me away from the WRS at the moment so I'll miss this one, but nice combo Kevin and Happy Birthday WRS :gtpflag:

Well, a tail happy little MR was the last car I wanted to see when finding my feet while learning the wheel. But you guys are making me a better driver so I should shut my pie hole and join the anniversary celebrations.

Actually it's not that bad to handle, and I'm quite happy with my wheel splits first up:

1'05.114

This one looks sweet, as the older Elise race car is one of my all time favourites, I'm sure I'll have a blast with the newer one too. Once again, great combo! đź‘Ť

I can't wait to give this one a try once I've given my last try to the Pozzi one.

Also, happy anniversary WRS!

First splits, just to get on the board. I have no illusions about my placement.

T1 17.928
T2 44.911
T3 1'08.445

I like this combo. Trial Mt has been favorite track since GT3.
Not familiar with the Lotus Elise, except that I couldn't drive it in GT3...

New set, I really can't fathom where I'm losing a second after t1. I think I'm getting there elsewhere though

1'04.475

Hey Tuffers, try this. After the first right hander in sector 2, don't brake again until end of the long straight
When you get to the top of the hill, ease off slightly and turn hard right, then reapply until you get to the shadow in the tunnel, then ease off again, turn left and boot it. The car is quite grippy when you get the gas down and you can usually avoid the wall as you enter the long straight. This car can brake less than you would think.
Works for me, I somehow did 25.033 for sector 2.đź‘Ť I'm sure that will be beaten soon when the others turn up :nervous:
Also there is no braking in S1 apart from the last turn into the tunnel. To get less than 16 secs I have to keep the gas on pretty much from the very start and just try to get the right smooth line and feather the throttle slightly.
The start and finish is like a bucking bronco, you just have to keep your foot (or thumb) down and hang on!

Last edited:
Have done a few laps and am loving the car....even though it snaps more than a crocodile :lol:

Only run it stock so far but is fun.Not submitting times yet as I would like clarification on a couple of things:

Are the yellow striped areas considered out of bounds?

The straight before the final S corner: are we allowed outside the white lines or is that area of tarmac also out of bounds?

Ah yes, a tuning combo and at a track where I somehow managed the best last sector time out of everyone in a prior GT5 event. Ah yes, if I can only re-create that magic, I'll be set. Been spending my time in the Seasonal TT events lately, but I think its time I join my good friends here for some "King of the Mountain. :lol: (In reference to a game we used to play as kids on the big snow piles created by the snow plows in the Michigan winter) Anyways, Happy Birthday to the WRS and congrats to Kevin for being a part of it for so long. đź‘Ť You are truly the engine that makes this thing run. :cheers:

Back