GTP_WRS Week 5 : WRS 11th Anniversay Event - 1(11) Yea(R)s

• Thread starter EDK
  • 717 comments
I'm still working on it. I've improved, but it was dirty. I'm aiming to beat my time on the board by 2 tenths.

I submitted a different lap than my splits on the board. Not sure if it will mess with anything. I didn't have time to get them. I barely had enough time to get a time submitted this week.

I submitted a different lap than my splits on the board. Not sure if it will mess with anything. I didn't have time to get them. I barely had enough time to get a time submitted this week.

It will only mess up Lucas' sector 4 calculation sheet he puts up after the results are known. Your sector 4 time is calculated on latest splits posted, as far as I know it has no bearing on anything else.

It will only mess up Lucas' sector 4 calculation sheet he puts up after the results are known. Your sector 4 time is calculated on latest splits posted, as far as I know it has no bearing on anything else.
Correct, but now that I know I'll just download his replay and extract the splits out of there and fixup his line manually. @ItsAllAboutWins you're welcome. ;)

When it gets to the point that you can't come close (within .4) to your best lap, its time to submit.....and I do, willfully...looking forward to NA race event Wednesday. Good Luck one and all!

Submitted and accepted. This was a tough week. I saw times drop but never by big chunks. I managed to blow a three tenths lead in that very last left right combo….THREE TIMES :mad: I know I left lots of time out there but I don't know enough about tuning to get the car to behave the way I wanted it to.

1'03.267

I made it at the death of submissions with this:

1'02.231

A terrible T1, but a tick better at the line!

Very nice race between @doodlemonoply and @WillRacer31 , that's probably as close as it gets! Can't wait to watch the replays of you two aliens! 👍

I'm also very happy that I decided to give it some more laps today, as that improved last sector seemed to break the streak of me stumbling down the board on the final results, for now. @Animera did jump dangerously close to me in the full laptimes though, and I thought I nearly perfected my last sector. Very nicely done! :cheers:

That Elise is such an agile little beast, it's speed is nearly deceiving. In the beginning I thought I was pushing it near it's limits, but I was proven wrong towards the end of the week, the car had much more left in it.

Hopefully everyone got around where they aimed for! Very enjoyable combo.

Back