GTP_WRS Week 5 : WRS 11th Anniversay Event - 1(11) Yea(R)s

• Thread starter EDK
  • 717 comments
Time spread for this week.
week5.jpg

Haven't had much time for this one, still wondering whether I'll submit...

1'02.995

Improved my first and third sectors, but second is a tiny bit off. It still resulted in a good lap, so it's worth the trade off. ×D

Banker that's a few thousandths slower than the *D3 onslought*, not even going to approach the D2 onslought. :dunce:

EDIT: Forgot to thank Baron for his tune. Kev's v1 tune was also very nice. 👍 Those are the only two I used. doodle's put me into the walls too often, so I just threw it out. :bowdown:

Am seeing 15.6xx's now for the first time, but haven't been able to complete the lap each time. My main problem is I just cannot seem to consistently nail the first T2 turn and I keep falling behind my ghost which can never be caught back up.

Think I will submit what I have and move on. Still stoked as with my performance this week currently topping the table for D4 which I thought would never happen using the DS3 and buttons, but this combo seemed to work well. Having a bunch of guys promoted at the start of the week helped too haha.

This has been a really enjoyable combo for me!

Thanks for all the tunes and tips everyone, tried a few, but ended up staying with doodle's.

Submitting with these splits.
1'02.576

Submitted. My 1st sector is slow, but I seem to make up ground after that. Will be interesting to see if that continues through the last sector.

Submitted with my time on the board.

Have driven over 1000 miles on this combo, current mileage on the car states 1,002 miles and I know some weren't logged, but well it was a fantastic combo. I've been trying on and off for a few days now trying to go faster, I even use @nursemorph's tune as it feels much better than my own, but nothing.

Will try one more time, but I feel I've done all I can - I just really hope now that my final sector is not too slow.

Final splits for this event

1'01.803

Should've been a little quicker to the T2 split, have been in the low 5s at T2 and had a few .7s at split three, but crashed soon after. Left about .150 on track.

I used @WillRacer31 's suspension with slight changes to toe settings and @Vagabond 's transmission. Thanks for the setups gents 👍

Hopefully I can finish close to @Animera and @Cats_PJs !! :)

The lines start with D4 at the top and finish with D1 at the bottom. The lap times are indicated partially along the bottom.

New splits. :D

1'01.330
Thank you 👍
I'll finish with the times on the board. I have tried to get a better T3... I had one marginally better but with worse T1,T2, and T4. This is as good as I am.

GTP_WRS GT6 Week 5: WRS 11th Anniversary Event - 1(11) Yea(R)s
Arcade Mode Time Trial Hot Lap
Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04
Trial Mountain Circuit
DS3

Splits:

1'05.700

GTP_DeathStar
USA

Wow...those are some nice round numbers. :P I love it when I do that. My OCD has achieved a sense of calm, a calm I haven't felt since...

Back