GTP_WRS Week 5 : WRS 11th Anniversay Event - 1(11) Yea(R)s

• Thread starter EDK
  • 717 comments
I haven't messed with this TT much this week. I was never a big fan of the elise, but its growing on me. Im going to give this another shot later before the deadline.

1'03.183

I'm just praying for a negative handicap.

I'm hoping for the same thing. For some reason, I've started to feel some discomfort towards my last sector today, hopefully it's not totally terrible. I'm just on sort of a streak of slowish last sectors and dropping a couple positions in the end because of them, so I have a reason to be scared. :nervous:

Submitted and accepted with what's on the board. I only had time for one go at this so I didn't get much of a chance to play with some of the different tunes and ended up with a mostly stock car. Good luck everyone and hopefully I get some more time to spend on week 6.

Submitted and accepted. Disappointed with how much time I lost in the final sector, occasionally I was 0.3 down on my PB in sector 3, then came back to almost beat my best lap. Oh well.

Boy.. am I annoyed.. after driving the lotus around.. trail mountain for hours.. I suddenly found out.. I was running with SRF on:banghead:.. a thing I hate.. I think a mate turned it on.. last week on my Birthday.. as we played a few fun laps..

So I deleted my replays.. and have just done a few laps.. with very limited time.. and this was my best lap.. with rather poor times.. but I would rather post these.. than not summit any..

1'02.917

Boy.. am I annoyed.. after driving the lotus around.. trail mountain for hours.. I suddenly found out.. I was running with SRF on:banghead:.. a thing I hate.. I think a mate turned it on.. last week on my Birthday.. as we played a few fun laps..

So I deleted my replays.. and have just done a few laps.. with very limited time.. and this was my best lap.. with rather poor times.. but I would rather post these.. than not summit any..

1'02.917
:( :( :(

I couldn't resist another go, this combo is by far the most intoxicating so far.....

1'01.700

Wasn't the best T3 or T4 I've had but was good enough for a better lap. Going to submit this...

Edit: Submitted, accepted. Best of luck. I'm gunning for 9th for the 3rd week in a row! Come on 9th!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday WRS :cheers:

Not much time this week but i gave it a solid go, so thanks to all that shared tunes.

Really fun combo 👍

Good show by so many from D2 but it seems to me that there were a lot of sandbagging on the qualifier :odd:

Willracer and possibly Wins, depending on how you look at it. I definitely didn't, if anything I put in too much time on the qualifier. You saw what doodle said about me and this track? 6 figure miles here in GT5 for me. :lol:

Too fun combo to keep me away from it, so gave it some more:

1'01.650

Probably the best T1-T2 combo I've seen, T3 wasn't perfect though, but my fears about my old T4 being "not good enough" were true, and I managed to find a bit over .1 on the line. Much more comfortable with it now.

Also, I guess T2 could still be improved by "a couple inches". :lol:

CloseOne.jpg

Back