GTP_WRS Week 51 : Run like the wind!

• Thread starter Argon
  • 168 comments
That was about 5 laps invested for each .001 improvement :lol:
New BP final wich i didn’t expect possible anymore but I hit he chicane the tiniest bit quicker. Just want a good t1 included in my lap but that .1 is so easily lost in sec3 that this might be it. Another half a tenths would be awesome but that’s way up in my happiness region of laptimes :cheers:

Not sure about this, I know these splits are so others can see were about's your at, time wise. if I did a T2 of 1'14.970 but its slower than my fastest lap at the line do I still have to show it for others to know what sort of time.

I wasn't going to post the splits but I will if it's needed.

Not sure about this, I know these splits are so others can see were about's your at, time wise. if I did a T2 of 1'14.970 but its slower than my fastest lap at the line do I still have to show it for others to know what sort of time.

If you intend to submit that lap then yes please đź‘Ť

No Mike it was a little slower at the line, I didn't think you had to but I was not 100% sure, that's way I asked.

You really only need to post splits for runs you believe you will submit with or "optionally" intermediate splits that you consider worthy of posting, normally that's a lap that's faster than your previously posted splits. :cheers:

We typically don't consider them as track. It's the same situation that we have at Monza with the yellow sausages there. So no, not track
Well that lap's in the trash, then. :ouch: Outside tires were both fully over the 1st snausage on the right hander into the final chicane, which launched me into the air and made for a really slow last sector anyway. I'll do the WW race but think I'll skip submitting as I don't have much hair left to justify the frustration this car causes in TT mode. :irked:

Well that lap's in the trash, then. :ouch: Outside tires were both fully over the 1st snausage on the right hander into the final chicane, which launched me into the air and made for a really slow last sector anyway. I'll do the WW race but think I'll skip submitting as I don't have much hair left to justify the frustration this car causes in TT mode. :irked:

Sorry to hear that Lucas. Those sausages have caused me to throw some blinding laps away but they were only blinding because i cut the corners too much :lol:

Good thing you asked. I had a similar situation happen to me. Slower splits, with a faster lap.

Back