GTP_WRS Week 51 : Run like the wind!

• Thread starter Argon
  • 168 comments
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: final chicane

Best lap today almost identical to what I've got but annoyingly it was poor on the first half and good on the second, so now I keep getting .4 up on the delta and then watch it bleed away on the second half! :lol: if i can just match my best second half on one of these I'll make a big jump.

BB +5

After a lot of frustration yesterday, I’m starting to find a better rhythm. Pretty happy with this lap, the splits are about a tenth off optimal, but importantly I had a really good final sector.

Keep pushing and good luck everyone! 👍

Reached my goal so I’ll probably submit this lap, the third sector was easily a PB.
I found that you can take the first curb at the chicane with the inside tires without too much trouble as long as you’re gentle on entry, if you get it right I think it’s faster than missing it completely.

Good luck everyone! 👍

First few attempts at it have yielded these results:

Pretty challenging trying to find the right line through the first corners as well as the sweeping right hander leading to the backstretch.

Chaps...

I reran this this morning, got a fast time and submitted it, then checked the replay and decided it wasn’t a clean lap (tire wall was overlapping the track but the actual tread wasn’t).

I re ran it and got a slightly slower (clean) time and submitted that. Will that be ok, will the Fetchbot pick my latest time, not my best time?

Chaps...

I reran this this morning, got a fast time and submitted it, then checked the replay and decided it wasn’t a clean lap (tire wall was overlapping the track but the actual tread wasn’t).

I re ran it and got a slightly slower (clean) time and submitted that. Will that be ok, will the Fetchbot pick my latest time, not my best time?
Yes, latest. All in the first post.
If you want to submit multiple times in the week just reply to the conversation with your new time. Fetchy always uses the last submitted time as the final one.

Back