GTP_WRS Week 54 : Winged (Samurai) Warriors

• Thread starter EDK
  • 134 comments
Don't you have to press triangle?

Nope its square. Triangle zoom's when you on certain views. It explains it a bit here from an earlier post. If you saved "best lap ghost replay" you should see the splits when you get to the different sectors 👍

New splits,

T1 29.572
T2 54.663
T3 1'08.837

I think this will be the time I submit, best of luck everyone 👍

Submitting with slightly slower splits than the ones on the board but a much better (or, rather, less horrible) bus stop. Good luck all.

Final attempt tonight and it was fruitful, just and only just.:lol:

1'08.546

Good luck to all this was a great combo, I have enjoyed the difficulty. Albeit frustrating at times.
Thanks EDK, great combos as of late. They have really tested us all, I think.

Last edited:
Wanted to have one more go this weekend or today,but i didn't have time to do it...

Submitted with times on the board,so good lap untill the busstop ...not expecting much because i left at least 0.6 seconds or more in the last part of the lap...

good luck mates,

spyrrari.

Submitted mine earlier with faster times than on the board and more significantly with a much cleaner bus stop. 👍

It will be interesting to see how fast other people took the bus stop.

Submitted with my previous time from earlier in the week and splits currently on the board. Arm is getting better but still not good enough to do any serious driving - if NOT racing isn't bad enough, I actually have to let the wife drive us around now. :nervous: :lol:

Sorry guys but I'm kind of busy working on Luxy2 so there's not too much time for trivial stuff like the leaderboard :)
The new combo will be monitored of course!

Submitting with the following splits that have a decent bus stop but I'm not expecting much.

1'09.146

Good luck to all.

I also submitted last night, with posted splits.

A really tough week to put it all together. Hoping my T3 holds up at the line. :nervous:

EDK
A really tough week to put it all together. Hoping my T3 holds up at the line. :nervous:

A tough week indeed but the little time I spent on it was enjoyable. Nice to have some challenging combos. Not long to find out what damage has been done :lol:

Back