GTP_WRS Week 55 : Fully IntegRated

• Thread starter EDK
  • 102 comments
:lol: and i bought this nifty device off ebay for my cat and I (its not really me in the picture and no animals were harmed)

tin-foil-hats-for-alien-protection.jpg

P.S. we better get back on topic :D

you are right, I'm still intrigued as to what the FetchBot thingy is though

💡 It might have something to do with this new Luxy thingmajig that steven and JoostBaksteen are working on. :sly:

EDK
💡 It might have something to do with this new Luxy thingmajig that steven and JoostBaksteen are working on. :sly:
It is. Nothing to report on that front other than that we're making good progress and that Joost is a magician behind the PC :lol:

On that subject there is one thing the WRS community might do, check this.

Board updated.

Some new splits. Nothing major but T3 is a lot better.

T1: 22.347
T2: 55.842

Would be interesting to see where Zed is, good splits there mate. Its going to be close 👍

I've seen as low as 22.278 and 55.617 but can't seem to string all the sectors together :crazy: A good thing however is that I'm now setting consistent 22.3xx's for T1 👍

Now the proud owner of a GT5P disc...
Congrats on that ... it was quite a handicap to be the only one using a download version of the game 👍

EDIT board updated - sorry guys, not much bells and whistles this week as we did last week, as I'm rather busy looking for a new job and also because I'm quite occupied with Luxy2 :D

Last edited:
Had intended to have a good run tonight, but the software update took an hour to download curtailing my wheel time...

T1 22.290
T2 55.618

Rubbish T1, and have hit T2's as low as 55.535, but managed to hold this lap to the line.

Probably my last run.

New Splits from this evenings effort.

T1: 0.22.173
T2: 0.55.625

Matt.

Managed to have another session.

T1: 0.22.251
T2: 0.55.596

Matt

Last edited:
First splits for this combo though from my 2nd session.
R3's all around.

New tune, new splits. Thanks CT 👍

T1 - 22.433
T2 - 56.267

The top part of the leaderboard on Luxy looks really tight.

New splits:

T3 wasn't my best :crazy:

Last edited:
The top part of the leaderboard on Luxy looks really tight.

New splits:

T3 wasn't my best :crazy:

T3 might not have been your best but thats an insanely quick second sector, only 0.307s from T1 to T2 :lol:

Try TLD for a tune, works well with a little tweaking 👍

Super splits from Matt, Spyrrari and Aderrrm. 👍 It's really close at the top of the leaderboard.

I had my final go this morning and could not improve my laptime, so I've submitted with my current splits. Good luck guys.

22.20x
55.40x
... to T2 and didn't keep two wheels on the right part leaving the chicane. 🤬 Lap total was .5odd better than ghost ... that might do it this week.

:ouch:

22.20x
55.40x
... to T2 and didn't keep two wheels on the right part leaving the chicane. 🤬 Lap total was .5odd better than ghost ... that might do it this week.

:ouch:

Please post your full splits, when you have a chance.

OK to post partials if they are not from the lap you are currently calling out. i.e., I have a lap with a 55.5XX, but messed up the last sector.

Seems picky, but especially with the plans for our new leaderboard, ful splits will be important.

22.20x
55.40x
For posted splits that would bring you to spot #1 I don't accept splits with x-es in the figures for the leaderboard. If you want your splits mentioned please post them in full!

EDK
... Seems picky, but especially with the plans for our new leaderboard, ful splits will be important.
Hear, hear! Don't know what the rules will be just yet, but xx-ed split times will certainly not be bot-ted into Luxy2 :)

Board updated without clarkmans's latest splits.

Back