GTP_WRS Week 56 : Sliding Purple People Eater

• Thread starter EDK
  • 121 comments
Agree with getting too far (still within the track boundaries) off track with these tires in high speed corners, especially in the “S” section in sector two.

Smooth can be fast like most TT’s. Nice splits you have going there. With pretty consistent overall lap times for a longish lap this one should be pretty close in the end.
This is one of those tracks where the last sector can mean a lot of time. Lap seems finished after the last esses and there's a tendency of playing it safe after that. Aliens keep pushing usually :lol: I'm just a lowly earthling :D

🤬 so much hate these weirdly geared Gr. B cars... Struggling to find the rhythm of the shifting. Initial splits are far far from being happy. Still 4s faster than first laps made. Aaaand can't find the right flow of the course. :ouch:

This is my first WRS TT and I'm having great fun. Brilliant track, car and tyre combination makes it accessible and challenging at the same time. So far, I've managed:

Welcome aboard, any questions feel free to ask.
Also, if you have updated splits, just create a new post, I don't Fetchy updates if you edit your original post

Turning the TCS on to +1 appears to of gained me a second over the lap. Massive gain on previous times. Other settings BbB 0 and 50:50. My optimal suggests there’s another second to be had.

Jamie 👍

Back