GTP_WRS Week 58: Watch out! Javier's Got a Wheel

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 108 comments
Thanks. When I read the rules then went to my settings it still seemed a bit open to interpretation somehow. I'm new on the GTS but just turned everything to default so should be good to go.

Yes everything must be stock settings, the only thing you can change freely for this one is the brake balance and traction control. Welcome back to the WRS :cheers:

Last edited:
I got some laps in and I know i'm losing bookoo time on the second hairpin. I have to keep the TCS on 2 though because I just can't feather the x button (throttle) on the controller anymore :(

That slow hairpinny box turn in sector1 is a blast. If I can ever hit it right I'll j!zz myself

I got some laps in and I know i'm losing bookoo time on the second hairpin. I have to keep the TCS on 2 though because I just can't feather the x button (throttle) on the controller anymore :(

I feel your pain, it took a while for me to get used to the triggers, but since the buttons are not progressive anymore, I don't think there's any other way around it. I was pretty mad at Sony for that when I got my PS4. I ended up using R2 for throttle, L2 for brakes, X for downshift and O for upshifts. Triggers have more travel than the buttons so once you feel comfortable with them modulating becomes easier than before.

Hello everyone! I have a question about the tires. As I have GT Sport installed in Dutch I can't find "racing medium". I suppose it is "Race normaal" that is between "Race Hard" and "Race Soft".

Not that I am in any way fluent in aything other than poor English, if it's the one between Hard and Soft then it's the correct one :)

I feel your pain, it took a while for me to get used to the triggers, but since the buttons are not progressive anymore, I don't think there's any other way around it. I was pretty mad at Sony for that when I got my PS4. I ended up using R2 for throttle, L2 for brakes, X for downshift and O for upshifts. Triggers have more travel than the buttons so once you feel comfortable with them modulating becomes easier than before.

When I use my pad I tend to use like yourself r2 and l2 for throttle and brakes. As for gears I use r3 just flicking it up and down for the changes in sequence

Jamie đź‘Ť

Update: Apologies about Fetchy getting drunk over the new year falling down a drain and needed hospital care but signs are that he'll soon get his ar** kicked out and will hopefully start working again if we can get the half drunk bottle of whiskey wrenched from his vice like grip.

Seriously though help is on the way so hang in there a bit longer, keep running those laps and we'll hopefully be back up to speed later today đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Back