GTP_WRS Week 6 : 13 STarted Hatching

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 639 comments
Switched to a 5/25/5 diff:

0.003 quicker at the line.

I'm really struggling in T2 for some reason; I can't get under 15.1 at all. :confused:

I don't know how much of a placebo setup changes are but the max/min ride height thing seems to work (unfortunately)

130/60
9.00/9.00
4/4
4/4
7/5
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00

5/23/5

Some to get yet - lost a tenth in sector 2 on this lap.

1st sector vid

I can already tell I'm not going to like this one. Got 10 quick laps in tonight. Will put more time in tomorrow.

I need to figure out the left at the start of T2 and the left right before the end of T2.

This is what I don't get about this game. Yeah, there are glitches, but my every day driver is a focus. And I've even flogged it around the windy roads. Never has it behaved so poorly as this thing.

The tenth I gained in T2 was nearly lost in T3 :ouch:

Now if only I could be added to the registry :P

Changed spring rate to 11/5.01
Dampers to 8/8
Brakes to 7/1
I'm afraid to move the Compression Dampers up because of the big rumble strips, especially the one as you approach T2 on the left. I may try softening them to 2/2 tomorrow or something.

Anyone taking turn 1 in 4th? I tried it a few times and I can keep it at 78mph but the exit speed isn't quite as good.

Jerome

Last edited:
I need to figure out the left at the start of T2 and the left right before the end of T2.

I know the feeling with that one....I am having the same trouble...especially with the first one. I am trying to use the same line and braking as I always have with varying success. For the first one, I usually brake when I reach the rumble strip on the right, then turn before accelerating at the apex but the Focus won't turn enough when off the throttle and brake (probably needs a setup tweak). For the second one I'm lifting slightly just before it and taking as much rumble strip as I can on the left. That may not help you but thought I'd post it anyway in case it does

Probably won't get another chance to run this one as I have just had to order a load cell for my CSR Elite Pedals. I'm thinking I may need a knew wheel as well soon as the FFB seems very weak. I have never had to have FFB anywhere near max before but that's what I am running it at now and it still feels terrible.

May not submit this week as I am a few tenths off what I could of achieved going by my first session. :ill:

Back