GTP_WRS Week 6 : Village People

• Thread starter Argon
  • 356 comments
Quite frustrated....
After a few hours grinding I managed to improve by .2. Knowing the issue with replays I continued until I had passed the 1 sector again before exiting. When I checked the replay afterwards, it faded out just before the finish line... so I'll just have to submit my second best time.

If you go into the live timing section does it show your complete lap time? If yes then you are good to submit that replay

Had a stint with icemans tune and improved by a good amount at the line, promptly exited and forgot to save the replay :banghead:

On the plus side, I got a countach out of it and after a few more runs, improved again - hit save straight away :D

Still a ton of time to find!

I just found the missing 2 tenths on the first two splits but completely stuffed the last sector...:yuck::yuck: I am still up at the line by .164 but small mistakes and nerves are killing me here. :boggled:

Yep,that sounds like a true WRS experience :D

The excitement you feel when nailing a fast lap or the disappointment when stuffing things up.:lol:

If you go into the live timing section does it show your complete lap time? If yes then you are good to submit that replay
Thanks Mike, unfortunatly it doesn't, It fades out like half a second before the finish line, and apparently it only shows the times of the previous lap. the time is correct in the saved file name though. Strange.

Thanks Mike, unfortunatly it doesn't, It fades out like half a second before the finish line, and apparently it only shows the times of the previous lap. the time is correct in the saved file name though. Strange.

Ugg, bummer :grumpy:

Thankfully I’ve not been caught out by this yet but it seems to be a very common bug with little rhyme or reason to it. I hope PD can sort this out, it’s such a shame when people run a PB and then can’t submit through no fault of their own.

Go and smash that time again boss to make it worthwhile :cheers:

If possible could a couple of you try this out and let me know what you think.:cheers:
Hi oldguy58...I wanted to let you know that I tried your tune out. Unfortunately, I had a tough time with it as posted after spending the entire week with very different settings. I appreciate that you took the time to post your tune as I try each and every tune out during the week...👍

:cheers:

Not the best T1 or T3

Seen a couple of 39.8 T1s, lost .2 in last sector by running to wide at the first turn after sector 2 :banghead:

This may be my submitted time as I play premier league snooker and have a match tomorrow night, normally I’m lucky to finish by 11pm so probably won’t have time for another go. Most other matches are finished a lot earlier, but we have a very slow player in our team:lol:

Good luck guys :cheers:

I was using mini stiggys tune, feels great wish I had more time with it :bowdown:

Argh, think I'm joining the club of frustrating mistake merchants. Got a 40.6 first sector, a decent second sector and then stuffed up the third sector

:eek: what kind of sorcery is this? After setting the @Mini Stiggy's setup (around 7 laps and cut .4 on the line) i tried @Doodle's setup (which was for me almost the same with a bit harder turn in, but faster out - 7 laps) i just dropped the Accel LSD to 40/40 and ran 6 more laps. Result?

and 1.5 cut at the line in comparison with my best to date (.9 faster than the lap with Stiggy's setup. :eek:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: guys, those are some sweet setups. Thank you and hope to shave at least another .4 to achieve one more goal ^^ :cheers:

EDIT: i forgot to mention that I was able to even drop the TC to 0, as I couldn't have to know how to drive this without TC earlier (MC controller driver here)

Last edited:
Back