GTP_WRS Week 6 : Village People

• Thread starter Argon
  • 356 comments

Average S1, Decent S2, Horrible final sector. I'll improve this more when I wake up. I'm using @Mini Stiggy setup with the following changes.

Ride Height: 7.48/7.48

LSD Acceleration: 60/60

Transmission:
Reset to default
Final gear to 5.500
Top Speed to 112mph
1st: 2.803
2nd: 2.077
3rd: 1.662
4th: 1.428
5th: 1.218
6th: 1.075
Final: 3.930

That might be the one for me. I think I can get it down into the next second at the line but it'd have to be a perfect lap.

I think I ended up using Iceman's tune in the end.

Significant improvement in T2 versus pre weekend splits and overall lap - not the fastest T1 I've done either as best around 41.4xxx.

Still much more time to find in T1 hopefully...........time reflects incorporation all elements of Iceman/Alexamenos tunes. Will be running some 'banzai' laps on Monday alternating between very latest Iceman and Mini Stiggy tunes to hopefully improve further.........getting closer to a couple of remaining internal targets.

Hey everyone, first time taking part in one of these time trials. Don't expect to anywhere near the top. Here's my first two splits

Welcome to WRS TT and that time is a pretty good opening statement :cheers:. If you need help or advice with the TT then just post in the thread and someone will try to help 👍

Last edited:
After a final 150 mile stint only a very slight improvement on my fastest time, but every millisecond counts right ;). Up on T1 after a less then tidy first corner, but down on T2.

May get one last try later, but I’m starting to think that the potential extra half a second that the game keeps teasing me with is going to be forever out of my reach :banghead:

Another go at it. T1 still kicking my butt. Saw low 40s a couple of times but couldn't string them together with remaining sectors.

TC=0
BB=-1
6.02/6.02
2.40/2.40
10/8
60/65
90/93
1.4/0.7
out 0.04/in 0.40
185/215
Front 8/12/10
Rear 12/30/15
Split 30/70
Standard trans

If possible could a couple of you try this out and let me know what you think.

:cheers:

I've had a couple of sessions today with different setups but no luck improving my time. I came close in each session but could not beat the one I set yesterday. I think this might be it for me, I've submitted my time with the splits on the board, just in case. :)

I find shifting after the first corner early helps, I might be wrong

I've been shifting just before red line (rainbow line now?) But I wasn't sure if it was the best. I've only had one lap in the 39's for t1 and I'm not sure how to do it. The left sweeper is killing me, I can't figure how to take it right. T2 is hit or miss as well but I was kinda figuring it out before I stopped last night.

I'll give it one more shot today and submit with what I have, but it's not gonna be much of a time.

Got a bit of time today.. so had another run with @icemans tune.. did no better.. had a few tweeks.. and went faster.. but had a bad sector 2.. dropping some time.. but a nice .2xx up at the line..

I didn't really expect my line there would be much different from others but I could see I was gaining quite a bit of time there. I think you had more exit speed though so maybe it's not too different at the finish line.

Seems like 6 of one half a dozen of another for me. More potential on the inside line but tougher to control.

A few more tweeks.. and as I prefer a looser rear end.. changed the TD to 35.65.. though not a great 1st sector.. by any means..

However sector 2 and 3 were better.. giving me another .2xx up at the line.. yet in theory I should still be a able to go about .2xx faster.. if I get time.. also running gears @

Max 112
Final 3.075

Quite frustrated....
After a few hours grinding I managed to improve by .2. Knowing the issue with replays I continued until I had passed the 1 sector again before exiting. When I checked the replay afterwards, it faded out just before the finish line... so I'll just have to submit my second best time.

Booyah! Ask and ye shall receive! :D Totally happy with this one. Found the .3 I was looking for and a bit more. Lost maybe a little at the start of T3 but finished it as well as I ever have. Thanks @Iceman for the tune. :cheers:

Now to carry this momentum on to Mount Wannahakaloogie~

Latest Posts

Back