GTP_WRS Week 6 : Village People

• Thread starter Argon
  • 356 comments
First TT for me (Having Fun)... Quick question though... Is posting your splits a necessity? I plan on it from now on but I haven't this week. Will this affect me getting out of rookie status after my 3 TT's are completed? Or is it purely for ranking during the week?

Was hoping to get another shot at this, but that ain't happening....
Got to submit with the splits as per leader board :crazy:
GLA, once again amazing times on the board !!! :cheers:

First TT for me (Having Fun)... Quick question though... Is posting your splits a necessity? I plan on it from now on but I haven't this week. Will this affect me getting out of rookie status after my 3 TT's are completed? Or is it purely for ranking during the week?

Welcome to the WRS TT's glad to have you along

We strongly encourage you to post your splits in the thread, this is organised so that we can lean on each other and get motivated by each others splits and if you don't post that would be seen to be a very unsporting and not very WRS.

Please do post your splits before the deadline it adds to the enjoyment for everyone :cheers:

It's your results that count towards your division ranking the splits are for adding to the enjoyment ;)

Welcome to the WRS TT's glad to have you along

We strongly encourage you to post your splits in the thread, this is organised so that we can lean on each other and get motivated by each others splits and if you don't post that would be seen to be a very unsporting and not very WRS.

Please do post your splits before the deadline it adds to the enjoyment for everyone :cheers:

It's your results that count towards your division ranking the splits are for adding to the enjoyment ;)

Thank You, I will get right on that when I get home tonight before the deadline

Submitted and accepted. Further improvement versus weekend splits from a number of short 'banzai' sessions though still clearly more time in T1 (having seen once a 40.8xx) & also T3 but just could not string a faster optimum lap together.

Used Iceman's tune - suspect Mini Stiggy's tune is faster but slightly more edgy and have become used to Iceman's settings so could not get best out of it.

Pleased that achieved most of the internal targets I set even if fell a little short of one...........

Can't wait for EU and NA race on Wednesday. Now I need to spend some time working on a livery for this car. That will be my project after work on Tuesday.

Those top times are insane! Well done Iceman for a Superb laptime.. Quite embarrassed I submitted for that event now haha :embarrassed: 👍

Unlucky for Stiggy losing a podium to a last minute sandbagger :odd: sorry but what else is that when you have a real bad habit of last minute entries :P

Unlucky for Stiggy losing a podium to a last minute sandbagger :odd: sorry but what else is that when you have a real bad habit of last minute entries :P

I start late on these events , this time ~3 hours before deadline. Started tuning the car from scratch , spent first 2 hours testing stuff untill I came up with a setup that could run 39 T1's consistently. Spent the remaining hour fine tuning & hotlapping.

Mustang Gr.B Rally Car

Power 100% (549bhp)
Weight 100% (1380kg
TCS 0
Tyres Racing Hard

Brake Balance 5 (rear) (ABS Default)

190/190 (max/max)
2.50/1.60
10/10
60/65
86/86
2.0/3.5
Out 0.30 / Out 0.55

DF 200/250

LSD
5/5
30/60
5/5
Tq split 50/50

Transmission (tranny trick)
(max speed 112 mph)
2.803 / 57
2.077 / 78
1.725 / 93
1.425 / 113
1.225 / 132
1.075 / 160
Final Gear 3.800

I start late on these events , this time ~3 hours before deadline. Started tuning the car from scratch , spent first 2 hours testing stuff untill I came up with a setup that could run 39 T1's consistently. Spent the remaining hour fine tuning & hotlapping.

Mustang Gr.B Rally Car

Power 100% (549bhp)
Weight 100% (1380kg
TCS 0
Tyres Racing Hard

Brake Balance 5 (rear) (ABS Default)

190/190 (max/max)
2.50/1.60
10/10
60/65
86/86
2.0/3.5
Out 0.30 / Out 0.55

DF 200/250

LSD
5/5
30/60
5/5
Tq split 50/50

Transmission (tranny trick)
(max speed 112 mph)
2.803 / 57
2.077 / 78
1.725 / 93
1.425 / 113
1.225 / 132
1.075 / 160
Final Gear 3.800
3 hours is all you needed. you can give me the whole week and I still couldn't tune it right. Is there a place to learn how to tune because I suck at it.

Back