GTP_WRS Week 60: Lions and Bulls

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 130 comments
Sorry in advance for the one who checks my lap. Found one dirty frame by as little as possible in yesterday’s lap so I put some really hard work into the combo.
Slightly quicker t1 snd even better final. Next tenths at the line would be awesome but I’m likely to be done already. It’s .025 to find and that’s very likely to be impossible.

Good luck all!

Last edited:
Sorry! Typo. Had my pb in mind but that was a tiny bit dirty. Was stoked about the final time I did. Wrong split in mind.
Even if you think going a logical line into sector2 Right, maybe try to keep the previous righthander closer to get a better run into the neverending fullthrottle after t1.

This is a fun combo. Though I have the street version of the RCZ Gr 3 car so nearly picked that instead of the normal version... oops!

28.764 first go. Anyone making any braking adjustments? I currently have BB at 0 and it feels fine...

Man, I had the right rear tire off track in the 1st t2 righthander :dunce::dunce::dunce: gain: nothing. Frustration: 100%.
Well cracy good t1 and at least ¼ of the required tires on track anywhere but .05 slower. Now I’m likely done but gonna try to perfect this one further.

Edit: t1 video:

Last edited:
Hmmm...After installing the update
27.925 💡 and sooo easy to destroy it at the line. quite a bit of changes in physics...or just having removed the last update again...

Hmmm indeed. I did manage to do a couple of .9s last night, before the update, with a best of a .931 but in each case my sector 2 was behind my best. Interested to see how it feels after the update.

Hmmm...After installing the update
27.925 💡 and sooo easy to destroy it at the line. quite a bit of changes in physics...or just having removed the last update again...

Hmmm indeed. I did manage to do a couple of .9s last night, before the update, with a best of a .931 but in each case my sector 2 was behind my best. Interested to see how it feels after the update.

Really whish PD would leave the game physics alone for a while, but that's not happening. I suggest anyone who is able to do it to try and get new splits as it seems the update has reverted to the former, easier tire model.

I’m not a fan I have nearly nodded off to sleep driving this. :D
I’ve just run my first 10 laps I’m to embarrassed to post my split yet as it’s 🤬

Good luck all

Jamie :gtpflag:
Stick with it if you have the patience. I felt the same way you did for my first few sessions, nothing I did seem to get me around there fast, and was starting to loose interest. After @Meister Fetz shared his T1 video it gave me the hope (& information) I needed to stick with it a little longer. It was not too long before I gained a few tenths and all of a sudden its became addictive fun. Good Luck!

Man, I had the right rear tire off track in the 1st t2 righthander :dunce::dunce::dunce: gain: nothing. Frustration: 100%.
Well cracy good t1 and at least ¼ of the required tires on track anywhere but .05 slower. Now I’m likely done but gonna try to perfect this one further.

Edit: t1 video:

Bloody hell just spotted one way of gaining timeout the first corner. Never in a millions years would I of thought to go left of the rumble strips to get a quicker entry and exit out the corner. Will be giving that ago.

Thanks for sharing your first split

Jamie 👎

Back