GTP_WRS Week 62 : ARR Type R

• Thread starter EDK
  • 201 comments
Look what I found ...

xx.xxx
xx.xxx

And a full 1.6 at the S/F ... Don't think I ever liked driving the Senna mobile this much :)

EDIT forget it ... found out it was a SRF violation apparently following some career action. Disappointed but glad I found out just now.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm counting on you to have a last sector like last week :)
I threw away several 52.5 T2 so there is some room for improvement but couldn't make it happen yesterday.

Well, I'd like to post some splits... but the HDMI output on my 6 day old PS3 packed in last night :confused:, managed to get the save data off it with the scart lead, so hopefully still got my time :nervous:... Got a replacement PS3 today and it's been updating GT6 since after lunch, so I'll probably find out if the save data is ok some time after midnight.

EDIT: GT6 back on, got my cars and licences but all replay data gone, so my time doesn't stand :grumpy:.

Last edited:
Finally got in the seat last night for the first time in about 10 days and ran this a little.

I think there's definitely some more time to find just not sure how much :)

Slightly worse split times but gained nearly 0,5 seconds at the line. Either the previous T3 was so bad or the new T3 is quite good... :confused:. Although I like this car it is really hard to keep this slippery beast on the road without drifting too much. I take the last corners (after T2) completly in 3rd gear... that helps me not to drift to much...

Back