GTP_WRS Week 62 : EDK Has Gone Insane

• Thread starter EDK
  • 102 comments
Edit: What can I say? Not sure if I have time tomorrow, so this may become my final submission. I'm again far off the pace of the aliens, but I've had one hell of a blast with this. I might get last again in Div 1, but opposed to what seems to be happening elsewhere on the Planet atm THIS has fully achieved why I spend seat time: FUN. Thanks Kevin for this BRILLIANT round and for bringing me to try and, within my capabilities, learn to master a car I would have never touched otherwise! 👍

:cheers: Ren. For me, what you have said is what the WRS is all about. As a participant and as steward, I've always appreciated the range of events. Even with the limited vehicle and track selection found on prologue, there's always something out there that will stretch you and make you improve. 👍

Myself, I chose this event because it's also FUN for me. And I finally managed to get in a few laps today.

Even though I'm not competitive for a division podium, I'm pleased with my performance and will be submitting now.

Best lap of -

I was fortunate to have run my best lap of the week and tie one to it that will do. ;)

Unfortunately no submission from me this week. My lap on the board is not from a clean 2-run session.
Better luck next time. The car was more fun than I imagined :cool:

On to DR for the WRS Academy.

[/ot] I feel like setting up a poll how many Prologue combos will be done before the release of GT5 but I'm not going to, because I fear that it will probably slow down the release when you do stuff like that :dopey:

Submitted with current splits, never got another run in.

Only the one session for this combo unfortunately.
I would have liked to have got another half secod a lap faster,
and I thought it was quite possible.
Submitted.

Nothing from me this week unfortunately. The little time I had was spent on the GT5TT.

Didn't have any more time to spend on this weeks combo either unfortunately, so I'll be submitting my 2 lap run with my fastest lap posted on the board.

Best of luck everyone 👍

Was hoping to get around to another go tonight, as I was really getting into it in yesterdays session! No time, though, and as I'm happy to have broken into the 35s barrier I submitted as per leader board.

Seeyall next round... Nissan... again :crazy: .... just kidding, love the track (except the darn starting point of course) and the ever and ever ongoing demo physics discussion will surely spill over a little, too :lol:

Time has got the better of me this week so submitting with times on the board. Good luck everyone 👍

Also submitted with time on the board. Hoped to have one more try today but didn't have the time unfortunately.

Back