GTP_WRS Week 66: Samurai Seven

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 103 comments

Yes,again all my replays are dissapeared.
Things went well for a month or so,and now the misery starts again.:banghead:
Sorry,no submission from me.
Good luck everyone.

Your replays disappeared?? That's so wierd, have you looked to see if it's happened to anyone else? Or maybe considered a new save game ( as much of a pain as that would be )

Not much practice, but car doesn't feel as stiff as I expected it to. Submitted, good luck everybody 👍

Sorry for causing you the extra work, obviously its harder to multi-task as you get older.

My wife lost her voice this past weekend and as luck would have it her phone rang as I was in the process of updating my splits. Without realizing I was referencing data from week 67 while updating my splits to reflect the lap I submitted yesterday. This caused me to think I made a typo when submitting my lap time yesterday so like an idiot I change it. :embarrassed:

Regardless I had a great time with this combo and got faster during the week. That's a win for me.

Your replays disappeared?? That's so wierd, have you looked to see if it's happened to anyone else? Or maybe considered a new save game ( as much of a pain as that would be )

Yes,replays,photos en pictures of the cars in the garage dissapear every 2 days or so.
There are more people who experience this.
Most likely it can be a damaged cluster or section on the HD which causez this problem.
Allready re-installed the game 3 times now,but doesn't solve the problem.
@EDK sorry for the inconvenience

Have you tried installing on a seperate HDD?

No,I haven't. It's not clear for me now if I try that,I can define specific location or create directory on external HD before installing files ( like with PC )
It would be an opportunity to just replace the existing HD.
No idea what save data will be lost then ( it's not only GTS on HD)

Back