GTP WRS Race Admin
GT6 Week 68: Project ACR's
Hotlap Event in Arcade Mode Time Trial
SRT Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Daytona Road Course (Time/Weather Variable)
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: Arcade Mode > Single Player > Time Trial
- Track: World Circuits -> Daytona Road Course (Time/Weather Variable)
- Car Type: Garage/Favorites Car
- Make: USA > SRT
- Model: Viper SRT10 ACR '08
- Power: 637 bhp (stock + oil change)
- Weight: 1,552 kg (stock)
- PP: 608 (with flat floor)
- Transmission: Auto or Manual
- Tires: Sports Soft
- Driving Line Optional
- Traction Control | ASM | ABS: Optional
- Brake Balance: Optional
- Active Steering | Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
- Tuning: Prohibited - Rear wing (custom  or stock  or wing removal ) required, and flat floor Required
- In-Race RA Functions: Optional
- Custom wheels, paint, and race number Allowed
- Time: Optional
- Weather: 0/0/0
- Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Real
- The event MUST be run using your registered account
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the Handbrake is Prohibited.
- No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ
- Yellow rumbles and tarmac are legal track. No other surfaces are track.
Finally we get to drive the Viper. This will be good training for the finale of the Triple Mix Championship on May 17. @Sjaak for an awesome event.
The stock wing gives 200 rear DF, and a custom wing bumps it up to 215. Your choice, but these are the only 2 legal values.
The flat floor is required, and can be identified on the rear of the car.
Viewing your Time Splits:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
- To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Gallery' option.
- Live timing monitor does not work properly, so we have to use a small trick to view splits.
- While viewing your Replay, pause the lap by hitting start, before the end of the first sector.
- While keeping the replay paused, advance the replay, using the forward arrow on the replay HUD. This will advance the replay to the end of the first sector. That's your T1 split, write it down.
- Advance the replay again. That will show the lap to date time on the screen, this is your first and second sector time, added together.
- To post your Splits, simply post the lap to date times that are shown in the middle of the screen. Do not try to calculate the actual split times, the Fetchbot will do that for you.
(Best Lap Replay Icon)
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.
- In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
- If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules.
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
- Total Lap Time
- Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
- The first 3 splits: T1, T2, & T3 times
- Any settings discussion
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 68 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Then attach your 'Best Lap'/'Ghost' replay in zip file form. Everyone submits a replay instead of listing a lap time.
- You will need to put something in the message body in order to begin a conversation. It doesn't matter what you put, it can even be 1 letter or symbol. Nobody but the Fetchbot is going to see it, so it's sort of pointless, anyhow.
- You will get an automated response within 15min, letting you know whether your submission was accepted, or if you had an error.
- If you have an error, don't panic. Just review the instructions for submission and submit again. If you are having trouble and cannot figure it out, please post your question in the race thread.
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Get Entry" and any text in the body.
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Remove Entry" and any text in the body.
- If you want to submit multiple times in the week that is still not a problem. Just reply to the conversation with your new time and new replay. Fetchy always uses the last submitted time as the final one.
- See this screenshot as an example on how to submit:
- The deadline is Monday, May 11th 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.Replay Checking:
- Everyone is required to submit a replay for verification. This happens when you submit to the Fetchbot, and the replays will be visible in the leaderboard, once we've reached the event deadline
- Participants will be expected to check each others' replays for cleanliness, for replays marked in the Results thread as (Check Needed)
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification