GTP_WRS Week 68 : Project ACR's

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 134 comments
Another run, last for today:

1'09.262

Much better at the 2nd hairpin, but more cautious at busstop, lost there some of the gained time, but ,3 at the line.

Edit: this is the kind of combo i like, car, which is not dancing with me, track fast, and not so tricky(if i not mention the busstop) :) thanks guys

Last edited:
Had another quick go on this earlier before work...just can't get on with it. Going to try Mike's 4/8 brake bias later to see if that helps :dunce:

1'08.981

.08 at the line.

Had a short stint after work right now and found myself to push push push. Result is splits above, but that 🤬 bus stop :banghead: - as usual, when i make great pre-BS section i ruin time in BS and when i do lots of mistakes in first half of lap, drive through BS is clean and fast :banghead:

there must be the perfect unexpected lap come one time, just one time! :bowdown:

amazed at the times :bowdown:, had a quick go at this on tues managed a t3 1:10. going to have to try it properly on sun been trying Gt academy in little stints when I've had the time.

which brings me to the main reason for my post I wanted to say to all of you who I've had the pleasure of racing along side a big 👍. The times you've set on round2 are unbelievable hope you's get to the final and beyond.

:gtpflag:

Very slowly getting the hang of this. Sector one appears to be my nemesis...oh and that damn bus stop :banghead:

Edit: better lap but a weak bus stop. Off to work

Last edited:
The car is much less of an oversteer monster than I expected, even on these soft tires. First laps resulted in

1'10.947

Saw a nice 10.5 T3 but was so happy about it I touched the wall after the busstop :)
A short WRS week for me as we'll be leaving for France next Sunday.
Still can't believe that I am now in D3 :happy:

New splits. I mailed in the lap after T2 as all I could think about is not messing it up. :nervous:

1'09.341

Don't give up. The feeling you get when you nail the bus stop and leave your ghost 4 tenths behind you is worth it.
Oh I've already nailed the bus stop, it's just sector 2 I can't the grip of.

First run:

1'09.764

I managed to get the car brake and turn fine with BB 2/6, now I have to work on my driving line, I'm still running wide in a couple of turns.

New splits:

1'09.026

Almost identical splits in first part of track, but nailed the Bus stop and gain huge .678 at the line!!! :eek: now i look how important is the Bus stop drive through line :mischievous: lookin forward to gain back those lost few hundredths in the beginning, but extremely happy with this one lap. :dunce:

Edit: provisionally submitted, accepted. I used Custom wing, 2/4 BB and ABS 1

Last edited:
I want to give this a go, but I don't know if it's gonna work out. :indiff:

Already submitting my crappy lap because of the upcoming holiday in France. Hope it's any good and D3 worthy :lol: At least it is clean and it was fun to see you can drive a viper around without having to fear oversteer all the time :)

Back