GTP_WRS Week 69 : Hoonda

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 194 comments

used a mix set up will post it in a min, will try and have another go at this before it closes. If I don't improve see ya all in june.

Had another 10 laps. Saw a 36.83x but couldn't convert it. Reckon I've left 0.03 in each sector so will submit with low expectations. Hopefully I've run the correct track this week as well...:dunce:

EDIT: Accepted

Last edited:
I struggled all week with the first section. Sadly I only had marginal improvement even after @mcsqueegy posted his awesome video. I have one session left tonight to improve or this will be my final submission. Good luck to all!

Aaarrrggghhhh! Bought the wrong car and tuned it up....only then did I realize it was the wrong one! Only one day to put times in. Here I go....

Push it to the limit :D
Suzuka Circuit East Course.jpg

Can someone give me the link for "How to upload a ZIP"? Do i package the whole folder that downloads from the PS3 or just one file?

Scott

Can someone give me the link for "How to upload a ZIP"? Do i package the whole folder that downloads from the PS3 or just one file?

Scott
the whole folder, right click on it, choose send to / comprimed folder (not sure if it is the right terms as i use my local setting on my laptop)

Scott

Instructions are on page 1 of this thread.

EDIT: I messed up with the multi quote, you open up the ps3 folder to the replay, should start with something like BCJS***, zip that, then follow the instructions on page 1 ( titled submissions)

Scott

If you save your replay to an usb stick the PS3 will generate a folder called "PS3Savedata", this folder contains a folder with your replay. You only have to zip this replay-folder. If you want to rename this folder you should do this only after you have made the zip file.

I got it now....only to realize that when I purchased the correct vehicle, it defaulted to Racing Hard tires!>@#$#@!!

A few more laps to do apparently

If you want to rename this folder you should do this only after you have made the zip file.

There should be no need to rename it.. All that does is potentially cause problems with the checking of replays..
If you want to keep a copy on your PC, rename it after you've uploaded it. 👍

The neat thing about being at the back of the pack is that you've always got someone to chase....:irked:

T1: 20.569
T2: 37.602

Civic
Someone tampered with it, transmission same as before:

150/60 mm
10.26/7.62 kgf/mm
2/2
2/2
4/4
-0.02/0.04

lsd 8/18/20

df 100/50