GTP_WRS Week 77 : Cruisin', with the Ragtop.........Up?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 106 comments
well got home after taking my son to play in the local junior football league thought I'll try a few more laps. Made some very slight changes to the spy tune and found some more time. Not my fastest 2nd lap but better overall. Changes to the brakes and final gear.

1'11.784

Me too, badboy.

Funny thing is I have 2 of the same 2nd laps from races that are only .069 apart.

1'11.886

BTW, I like you tune spy.

Seems like old times Kenny! I still can't keep up. :dunce:
If I can ever put 2 laps together you're in trouble.....NOT! :)

I was able to put 2 best laps together.

1'11.585

I don't see a great deal more coming off, but will continue to make tuning tweaks.

1'11.898

I've had a couple that were quite faster but can't put them together with a quality first lap. Bettered my total by .4 and forgot to save it.....doh. When you get my age they say the first two things to go is your memory and.......well I can't remember the second one!

...and forgot to save it.....doh.

:lol: i've done that this week more than once. Luckily I did save my best race which I still can't beat after 2 days and many tuning tweaks back and forth.

I may have peaked a bit early this week. I will keep trying though, my goal is to get under '12 on lap 2 (mainly because '11 looks nice on the board).

Last edited:
Thanks to spyrrari for sharing his settings. Helped getting away from the default. :dopey:

1'12.555

Time submitted. Leaving on a small holiday tomorrow so out of time for this one. Had one last run to improve.

Lap 2: 1'11.111

Good luck all and see you on Wednesday 👍

1st attempt

1'12.408

Last edited:
Sorry for the belated post; the thread reminded me of the 'rag top' I have parked in my garage and with the weather being pretty darn good all week, I've been 'Cruisin' with the Rag top......down! :sly:

I managed a hour or so this morning, nothing special.

L2: 1'11.612

D.

Unfortunatly i don't have much time on my hands. But i managed to do some laps at this one.

I came up with a 1'11.627

I wish i had more time to better my laptimes.

Late start for me again this week,so grabbed Spy's tune (:cheers:) and came up with this fastest lap 2
1'11.465
Need a better lap 1 but this is probably all i've got time for :grumpy:

Edit:Submitted with current time

Last edited:
Time submitted. Not many laps this weeks, but the ride was to good to miss out on. 👍

Good luck to the rest of you. :)

After a few hard day's work at the Keukenhof (reaaaly big yearly dutch bulb flower show, yesterday 60k visitors) finally got some seat time and tried out Spy's excellent tune. Second lap in

1'12.270
1'12.770

edit OOPS typo ... 2770 is more like it for my reputation :sly:

amazingly, still have to check thoroughly for the invisiwalls but quite sure of its cleanliness.

Wondering which of the Prologue tracks will be dropped in the full game and wishing HSR will stay (tho of course, like everybody else, I have my wishlist of tracks including Le Mans, El Capitan and Grand Valley).

Last edited:
Had a final quick go on this one before I got thrown off the TV! Couldn't believe it picked up a few tenths on my 2nd lap time but don't worry just say the first lap wasn't my fastest by a long way! Still got a new final time but its time to submit.

1'11.532

I took a 2 month break from WRS due to torn ligaments in my left elbow (not from racing, but from picking up something that was a bit too heavy), and it seems to have healed enough for me to turn my wheel without being in agony.

I had a run at this over the weekend and came up with a best lap of:

1'11.311

I'll probably submit with this lap.

I took a 2 month break from WRS due to torn ligaments in my left elbow (not from racing, but from picking up something that was a bit too heavy), and it seems to have healed enough for me to turn my wheel without being in agony.

1'11.311

Nice to see you back Ian and glad your healing well.

Phillip.

1'11.311

Good to see you back indeed Ian. But couldn't you wait another week. Your comeback cost me a spot :lol:

@Spy Thanks for the tune

Just submitted my time, i wish i had more time to improve. I know there was a couple of tenth in it. But i'm happy with my time. Only did 10 races.

I'm not feeling this one too much. I'm stuck in a window that's only about 0.2s wide no matter what I do. Unfortunately that 0.2s window is also at the back of the pack. Oh well, probably will submit with this one:

L2: 1'11.861

Edit: Submitted

Last edited:
Back