GTP_WRS Week 77 : Cruisin', with the Ragtop.........Up?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 106 comments
Wondering which of the Prologue tracks will be dropped in the full game and wishing HSR will stay (tho of course, like everybody else, I have my wishlist of tracks including Le Mans, El Capitan and Grand Valley).

:confused:Why would a track be droppped, or have i missed some news????

Hi there, made some runs with these over the weekend, first time I've really got into a settings week, heres the results along with the setup,

-17 -17
4 4
3 3
0 0
2 1
6 6
abs 1
1st to 3rd, max left
4th 1.240
5th 1.038
6th 0.891
Final 3.243

Lap 2 Time - 1'10.918

I think the gears are pretty much spot on but I don't think my suspension settings were ideal. Submitted

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would a track be droppped, or have i missed some news????
If the number of tracks in GT5 will be as limited as they say (seems like less than in GT4 but with more variations) then it could well be that PD opts for other tracks than those in Prologue. My $.02 anyway.

Updated split:

1'12.672

Only .1 gain but .6 at the s/f.

Hi there, made some runs with these over the weekend, first time I've really got into a settings week, heres the results along with the setup,
Hey, if you place your lap time after your setup specs, Fetchbot won't be confused. It seems that it picks out the final set of numbers on the page and uses them as your time.

Fine lap time too ......as per usual. :D

Hey, if you place your lap time after your setup specs, Fetchbot won't be confused. It seems that it picks out the final set of numbers on the page and uses them as your time.

I've attempted to Edit Dan's post to get the fetchbot to see it the right way. We'll see how that goes. :dopey:

Time submitted.

Had another quick run but couldn't better my time. Best of luck everyone 👍

Whas away from home for work the last 5 days,so didn't get any seat time this week(apart from the first and only 3 race session)and i won't be home in time to submit...

Unfortunately,but that's the way it goos sometimes...

Good to read many liked the tune i posted...

spy.

Time submitted - tried quite a few times to improve my time but just couldn't find the pace again - guess I got lucky that one night.

And with Dan arriving and Aderrrm right on my tail my shot at an overall podium is looking quite slim now - how I pulled one of those off back in WRS 8 from Div 3 has to be one of the world's greatest mysteries. :lol:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Time submitted - tried quite a few times to improve my time but just couldn't find the pace again - guess I got lucky that one night.

And with Dan arriving and Aderrrm right on my tail my shot at an overall podium is looking quite slim now - how I pulled one of those off back in WRS 8 from Div 3 has to be one of the world's greatest mysteries. :lol:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Well that's a nice improvement from Div 3 to Div 2 Gold. 👍

Time submitted!

Slight lap improvement as well.

1'12.288

Submitted with faster overall time but slightly slower lap 2 (whitch was guite rubbish)

MadMax

Just submitted also.

Kevin I know it's hard to find a way to use more of Prologue in the WRS but you did it again. :cheers:
To use the first event race was a great choice for an easy 2 lapper.

I would have liked to get another shot at this one but time has run out this week.

Good luck everybody.

Back