GTP_WRS Week 8 : Slip Slidin' Away

• Thread starter EDK
  • 403 comments
Question for the WRS stewards, @EDK

I'm wondering how your going to monitor everyone keeping there car completely stock other than BB? Since any of us could easily go in and like turn down acceleration ect.

Last edited:
So far I'm having great fun with the challenge. :D
But it's really amazing how many different places you can crash in short circuit like this. :scared: And equally amazing how many times you can crash in the exact same spot lap after lap. :lol:

First session:

Question for the WRS stewards, @EDK

I'm wondering how your going to monitor everyone keeping there car completely stock other than BB? Since any of us could easily go in and like turn down acceleration ect.
We are not.

But if someone seems to have achieved the impossible, they can meet us in an online lobby with tuning prohibited and show us how they did it.

We're playing with the hand we were dealt, and you guys are going to have to trust your fellow competitors.

I can still see a lot of time in this as I feel I’m being too timid with the throttle at times. (Been bitten too many times by this beast when using a heavy right foot). Me & this car definitely are having some trust issues! :irked:

One thing I have learnt is that pirouetting down the hill to the first chicane doesn’t equal a fast time, but it does make you very dizzy :boggled:

Ridiculously difficult combo for the lower tier players ... :)
One for the suggestion box: a following week with tuning allowed.

Ridiculously difficult combo for the lower tier players ... :)
One for the suggestion box: a following week with tuning allowed.

I feel these non tuning combos can help level the playing field. Especially on the hard to grip combos, you just need one good lap, and everyone gets lucky sometimes. :)

EDK
Just be glad that I left it on SH tires, and did not move to the CS I tested.

That would have been fun.....you could have given bonus points for best drifts. :lol:

Back