Results

IMG_1973.jpg

Hotlap Event in Free Run

IMG_1995.jpg

Gran Turismo 350Z RS

pb060051.jpg

Suzuka

Steward's Comments:

Congrats to everyone who mastered this slippery beast.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---2'23.376---GTP_eclipsi
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'23.634---GTP_Synwraith
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'23.857---GTP_jh001
4---2'24.074---GTP_Paulie

GTP_CarlPKY
rflagnv1.gif
(3 Wheels Off)

Division 2:

1---2'24.523---GTP_Fastas____
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'24.687---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'24.990---GTP_Worst_Driver
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'25.173---GTP_Eriba
5---2'25.655---GTP_zed300
6---2'25.807---GTP_EDK

Division 3:

1---2'26.179---GTP_chrisbgt
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'26.255---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'26.705---GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'28.745---GTP_OnlyMe
5---2'28.776---GTP_baubry
6---2'29.279---GTP_Nuclearfire

Division 4:

1---2'27.572---GTP_Silvadeus
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'28.050---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

IMG_1992.jpg

Overall Results:

1---2'23.376---GTP_eclipsi
2---2'23.634---GTP_Synwraith
3---2'23.857---GTP_jh001
4---2'24.074---GTP_Paulie
5---2'24.523---GTP_Fastas____
6---2'24.687---GTP_LinPark
7---2'24.990---GTP_Worst_Driver
8---2'25.173---GTP_Eriba
9---2'25.655---GTP_zed300
10--2'25.807---GTP_EDK
11--2'26.179---GTP_chrisbgt
12--2'26.255---GTP_MadMax86
13--2'26.705---GTP_Andy2125
14--2'27.572---GTP_Silvadeus
15--2'28.050---GTP_accessraider
16--2'28.745---GTP_OnlyMe
17--2'28.776---GTP_baubry
18--2'29.279---GTP_Nuclearfire

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to everybody who persevered with this combo 👍
Big :cheers: to Ramon, Maz, Paulie, Jack, Lin, Fastas and all other podium finishers.

Here's my replay (PAL version)

Attachments

• WRS 81 Carl.zip
    118 KB · Views: 14
Congratulations to everybody. It wasn't an easy combo this week so everyone can be proud of their lap times. :cheers:

Here's my replay as requested.

I'm sorry, I cannot watch replays because the 🤬 file won't unzip.

Attachments

• GTP_Worst_Driver 2'24.990.zip
    231.8 KB · Views: 14
Congrats for your Div 3 win GTP_chrisbgt 👍 👍

It was tight at the end , only 0.076 seconds separating you and me. 👍

here's my replay

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 81.zip
    118.7 KB · Views: 9
I'm really sorry guys, but it's just been pointed out to me by a fellow competitor that my lap is in fact dirty at Degner 1. Here is a screenshot:
gtpcarlpkygtpwrsweek81r.jpg

I haven't taken the time to check the lap myself, but judging from that screenshot, it's pretty clear that the lap is dirty. The funny thing is, I wasn't even concerned about Degner 1. My main concern was Degner 2, and I even had a friend double-check it for me to be on the safe side. The game is usually very good about catching you when you go dirty at Degner 1, and I guess I just took for granted that it is was clean :dopey:

This is now the second time I've submitted a dirty lap in the WRS, and I want to apologize to everyone who competed this week for doing so. Maybe this will be a helpful warning to someone else out there. Be sure and always check your replays thoroughly. I can't emphasize that enough. And now I will try and follow that warning in the future, and I'll be sure to keep a closer eye on Degner 1 from now on.

Again, sorry about that guys. It wasn't my intention to submit a dirty lap, I just got a bit careless. Congratulations to Ramon on the overall win :cheers:

That's a shame Carl. Degner 1 & 2 is such a difficult turn to get fast, so the temptation to keep taking little pieces off is always there.

Congrats to the podiums, a hard task this one. I don't think I would have got much more off my time even with attempts. Suzuka and I don't really get each other, even though I think the track is awesome.

Well done to eveyone 👍

Congratulations to all podium finishers on what was a very technical week

Well done to both Div 4 guys with times set well into the mid Div 3 times, looks like all your hard work paid off.

Phillip.

replay attached.

Dan.

Attachments

• Fastas WRS 81.rar
    112.6 KB · Views: 10
Congrats to all the podium finishers, and especially the D4 guys for splitting up the D3 guys. That's unlucky Carl, but your lap was remarkable none-the-less, that cut would barely have made any difference to your time. Some may call me crazy, but I didn't find this car difficult to drive at all.

Congrats to all participants for their efforts, big ups to the podiums.

Carl, I've watched your replay too and unfortunately I have nothing new to report. A great lap otherwise.

GTP_CarlPKY
rflagnv1.gif

GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

Good lap MadMax, impressive stuff again for a controller, when are you going to get a wheel? :)

Well done to all podiums...👍

Whas supposed to be home from work on Saturday,but returned this morning so wasn't in time to submit....shame!!!👎

better luck this week i hope...:)

spy.

Well done to Ramon for the overall win, and unlucky Carl as you were clearly the class of the field. Disappointed to see Dan Holland not submit and Carl's lap be dirty, so this is another hollow (holl0?) podium not worth celebrating for me. Only being 0.258 off Ramon at such a technical long combo is the only positive.

Well done to Jack, Paulie, Dan Fastas, sixaxis using MadMax and the incredible D4 guys for their stellar and well deserved times. 👍

I'll post my replay this evening.

All the best
Maz

Super-close between me and Max, must have just pipped you in 130R. Suzuka's the only track where I have a chance of being competitive, so it's nice to actually win. Well done to D4, super job, and yet more blistering times from D1, shame about your lap Karl, great time

I'll check some replays in a minute, here's mine though.

Edit: Uploaded a more useful replay file now :)

Attachments

• GTP_chrisbgt W81.zip
    113.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Congrats everyone. 👍

What a pity Carl, if this helps on smoothing your disappointment I'll tell you that going 1 inch off track tells nothing to me when I look at your great time, in the real world your lap wouldn't be disqualified, anyway the track designer of Suzuka put Degner 1 & 2 as a trap and I know that perfectly. :scared:

Here's my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_eclipsi_WRS81.zip
    120.5 KB · Views: 10
Shame Carl about your dirty lap, although to be honest that largely side on shot that you uploaded could be a little misleading, vertically speaking that tire could have had some portion projected onto the rumble strip as the car wizzed by, so in my opinion that's not a clear cut DQ, I had been meaning to undertake a final ditch session this morning but that didn't eventuate unfortunately, my time would have just been good enough to scrape on the podium, so congrats to the technical winner in Eclipse, and to the moral winner (IMO), Carl;)

Hey! be careful Mr. Holland or maybe one day you will be submitting a loser time, that would be a stain on your record. :lol:

Carl is the winner in my eyes, not just a moral winner. 👍

GTP_chrisbgt
gflagjn4.gif

Congratulations on your first division win Chris. 👍

Hey! be careful Mr. Holland or maybe one day you will be submitting a loser time, that would be a stain on your record. :lol:

Carl is the winner in my eyes, not just a moral winner. 👍

Fair call there mate, I should have submitted the clean lap but never had the time too after I had a commitment in the morning to attend to, which ruined plans to run a final session before submitting, **** happens I guess. Congrats again on your win by default Eclipsee, and again, I had every intention to submit a time this week, win or loose, just time got the better of me on this occasion Ramon.

Congrats to all & thanks to all for the kind words for us D4 guys! :cheers:

2'24.523---GTP_Fastas
gflagjn4.gif

Here is my replay

Attachments

• accessraider_week81_ntsc.rar
    119.3 KB · Views: 12
Fair call there mate, I should have submitted the clean lap but never had the time too after I had a commitment in the morning to attend to, which ruined plans to run a final session before submitting, **** happens I guess. Congrats again on your win by default Eclipsee, and again, I had every intention to submit a time this week, win or loose, just time got the better of me on this occasion Ramon.

It's a pure and simple win, not a win by default. Yeah, Carl had a faster lap, but it was dirty and never should have been submitted in the first place. It can only be considered a default win if Carl's lap was invalidated by circumstances beyond his control.

No offense Carl, your one of the most improved and fastest drivers around.

Matt.

I personally would feel a little hollow winning a race in such a fashion, especially when the video evidence is quite poor and 1 dimensional.

Replay attached.

All the best
Maz

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704008.zip
    116.2 KB · Views: 9
Congrats to all podium places. My first podium in division 3!

Attachments

• w81_Andy2125.zip
    123.2 KB · Views: 9
GTP_Synwraith
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

Very, very smooth Maz and a superb Degnar 1 Andy 👍

Thank you Dan and congratulations again on your excellent D2 win :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Congratulations to all podium finishers on what was a very technical week

Well done to both Div 4 guys with times set well into the mid Div 3 times, looks like all your hard work paid off.

Phillip.

Thanks!

Here is my replay submission. I hit the wall of 2'30 earlier last week and thought there was no way I could beat that, then by the end of last week I was breaking into the 27's. It's such an awesome experience to see your times slowly dropping!

Attachments

• GTP-Silvadeus WRS 81 Submission.zip
    122.6 KB · Views: 10
Congrats to Fastas for his second gold in a row - he is putting some serious pressure on me these days. Looks like I'll have to step up my game yet again.

If I didn't say it enough in the weekly thread, I'll say it again here - the times from Div 1 are just amazing. Often I can see where I'm making my mistakes but this week I honestly had no clue whatsoever. My lines and speeds seemed quite close but the ghosts would just pull away time after time after time - primarily at the big turns like Dunlop, Degner, and Hairpin. One of these days I'll get there but I'm clearly not there yet.

Also, some amazing times in Div 3 and 4 as well - when I started out, there is NO way I could've put up times like that in this event. And to those of you who are using controllers this week :bowdown: !!!!

Here is my humble PAL BD replay:

Attachments

• GTP_LinPark_WRS81.zip
    114.8 KB · Views: 9
Well MOST of D1's times are amazing Lin, mine's OK but not amazing.:sly:

Thanks for the kind words Lin (and everyone else). It's a shame you feel the need to up your game though, I was quite enjoying my little run of success :sly:

GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

Silvadeus, I tried to watch your replay but I couldn't get it to load. I'll have another go later on.

Back