GTP_WRS Week 82 : Running a TT in a TT

• Thread starter EDK
  • 100 comments
Well I only had 1 quick 10 lap session of this tonight, so I'm well off the pace with these splits. Submitted. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Another small improvement with these splits -

This might very well be my submitted lap, I'm too inconsistent in the last sector, and my best T2 is only about 0.2 better than this.

Last session this evening, and found the T1 I've been looking for 👍

Submitting with these splits:

Good luck to those still running :cheers:

I'm really anoyed I can beat my first split by about 3 tenths however my best laps last part was so good I always lose that 3 tenths again. GRR!!!

Anyway to save myself throwing my pad at the screen I will submit with these splits.
t1:32.017
t2:55.219

Got one last session in, and submitting with these splits -

Have to say, I caught the bug again with this combo. :dopey:

I never run Eiger, not done it in over a year and traditionally AWD is my weakest..but this combo has been outstanding!!! I've given it a full day today having enjoyed little bits of it during the week and will submit as late as possible because time is still coming off. Had 53 T2s and 31.0 T1s today, but here's the best lap so far:

T1: 31.167
T2: 54.015

Pretty dull last sector though, I don't expect tp be anywhere near the podium with it, but it's about time I learnt this track 👍

EDIT: Submitted with splits on board, good luck to all :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
man, I just about missed out on submitting my time. I looked at the clock at around 5:15 (CDT), and realized that I had 44 minutes to submit a time. I was on the highway at the time. Got back in time to submit it though.

Back