Vehicle Specifics :

• Power: 147 BHP
  • Weight: 1280 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2/S2

IMG_2062.jpg

Race Specifics:

• All is track, just do not hit any walls.
  • Your run must be done while being OFF LINE
  • The use of the clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your replay

IMG_2057.jpg

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.
Minimal number of splits: 2
Maximum number of splits: 2

Steward Comments:

Our Own Ren-Tec is the proud owner of an Alfa Romeo Mito.

alfa-romeo-mito-01_640.jpg

I thought this was close enough to give him his own trip to London in it. :sly:

The car is a fairly easy drive here. Just be gentle on the brakes, they act like they were taken off of an 8C.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 84 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format :
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_EDK
  • You can submit only once
  • Please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag
  • The deadline is Monday June 14th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

IMG_2069.jpg

Good luck,
OLR Admin Team
gtplanetflagtbgic1.gif

Last edited:
Oh yeah im gonna take this little beasty out lol. Cheer Kev 👍

Edit: First splits

T1:16.599
T2:33.691

Last edited by a moderator:
Did my 30 laps and here is what I got.

T1: 0'16.675
T2: 0'33.964

This may be my only night to give this a shot. Here's what I have so far.

Ren-Tec goes to London? I heard otherwise. It seems he's going to the Eifel this week so London might be a bit off for him at the mo :D

I hope he has a safe trip and that he'll share his fun at the 'ring with us :cool:

My first car in Prologue, if I get time I might give it a whirl.:) But with the Le Mans 24hr coming up this weekend, and between work and sleep, I don't know........

First Splits.

T1 16.827
T2 33.969

Hopefully I get a chance at another run during the week, a little bit more time out there to be had.

Make sure you do your laps OFFLINE....

spy.

That was a mistake (I logged out after the first lap when the little box came up indicating my rank), and the lap displayed on the online leaderboard is not the same lap the splits I posted were from. The online lap was done on lap 1, my posted splits I did were on something like lap 54.

Ran 2 sessions at it with

Pretty happy with this lap as my final sector was very effective

Looks like it's going to be another week chasing hundredths. :P I did a few laps yesterday:

A bit to come off in each sector.

I've got a big exam tomorrow, and another on Friday so I'll be busy revising. :nervous: No WRS for me until Saturday.

Yeah time submitted, didn't improve after a 3rd stint, which is usually a good time to hang up the boots. Just couldn't nail T1 anymore;0

First try

T1: 16.530
T2: 33.446

Had a .477 T1 going the pushed a bit to hard through the "S" and brushed the wall.

Last edited:
Saw my best T1 yet (.594) and improved my final laptime by .100 but not getting much of anywhere so far today... me thinks I need a drifting break

Guys - don't know if i'm allowed to do this, but:

Where do you guys find your split times? , I decided to see if i was decent enough to join, but .. i cant see my split times anywhere? i would like to join as i am recently unemployed and have nothing much to do now.. may as well fill my time :)

(if this is against the rules of the thread, please shoot this post. (or delete it, whatever is easiest))

Guys - don't know if i'm allowed to do this, but:

Where do you guys find your split times? , I decided to see if i was decent enough to join, but .. i cant see my split times anywhere? i would like to join as i am recently unemployed and have nothing much to do now.. may as well fill my time :)

(if this is against the rules of the thread, please shoot this post. (or delete it, whatever is easiest))

Just save your best lap. Not the entire replay. Then go to replay section on main screen & watch your replay. Press the square button to show your statistics. Speed, gear, time, etc.......................You will see a line on the map where the splits are gonna show as your ghost passes it.

Also just join. Don't worry about others times. As you race in the WRS you will get better no matter how good you are now. I personally have been racing WRS for about 3 months & my driving has greatly improved from where I was. Although if you compare me with d1 guys, I look like a turtle. But I can plainly see my own improvements.

The following thread will tell you what to do:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111987

Got a quick session in tonight and came up with these.

I always like London, will be back before the weekend is over. 👍

Last edited:
EDK
Got a quick session in tonight and came up with these.

I always like London, will be back before the weekend is over. 👍

Wow fantastic T1 Kevin, man am i using the wrong car. :drool:

Phillip.

Edit.

Hi to Alex291190, sorry to hear about the bad news, from Irvine hey, my wifes mothers home town, she still has relatives there.

Dont matter about your times just join in anyway, run the qualifier if not already done so. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111987 do the best you can manage, then join in the fun.

Best of luck. 👍

Last edited:
Back