GTP_WRS Week 85 : Back to School

• Thread starter PASM
  • 137 comments
My current fastest lap is with 4:53.2xx T6 so I think you got me at the line. I might try couple more laps later today and I'll update my splits.
McSqueegy got insane first two sectors. I have seen some low 1'13s but even those don't happen very often.

1'13.116
2'06.750
3'00.550
3'52.800
4'52.700

Slightly worse splits but an improvement of 1.7 secs today.

Submitted.

That's insane to have 4 guys within 5 tenths after nearly 5 minutes. Two out of four will be disappointed in two hours :) My second half is not very good on this lap.
But I'm done. Submitted and accepted.

That's insane to have 4 guys within 5 tenths after nearly 5 minutes. Two out of four will be disappointed in two hours :) My second half is not very good on this lap.
But I'm done. Submitted and accepted.

Yep, me too, bye-byes time soon.

Been in front of my ghost but then over-driving it as I know Bart and lab_rat and jammy will have an awesome 2nd half.

Plus I saw @MadMax on earlier so I guess he's gonna enter with a banzai D1G time.

I'll be happy with a 5/6/7th, if I'm lucky. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

after some 500+ km of tries, more tries and retries i finally got a clean lap of around ,9 faster at the line. slight improvement overall, but lost some time in few sectors:

1'14.217
2'08.233
3'02.133
3'54.500
4'55,217

PS: how long till end of even banzai runs? 1 hour 20 minutes?

ups, sorry again, once again wrong thread :banghead: just concentrated on the road and didnt noticed i am in wrong thread. Sorry one more time and thanks for moving :embarrassed::bowdown:

🤬 Mires!

A bit disappointed but not that much, was nice combo, driveable, not danceable, i liked. Submitted with splits on board, accepted.

Back