GTP_WRS Week 87 : McFly!

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 128 comments
I won't be passing you, I don't think. I am not going to have the time to find a good torque split/bb and this weekend, I'll only have very limited time to run.... macca on the other hand :scared:

Its about that first corner of t3 and not flying over the hill into the pedestrians at the double apex.

Thanks for the settings. Will give it the run through. I was using 30/70 with 6/1 bb I am about to call you crazy for running 3/5 l

Definitely a lot of time in the last sector, gained 4 tenths at the line compared to my last session and went to submit my splits only to discover they were both over 5 tenths down on my previously submitted.

New splits after slight change to @Mr P setup (BB 2/5, Diff 50/50):

and around .4 on the line

Hate those 4x 180 turns and the loooong back right hander, but managed another improvement:

Sorry for doublepost but editing splits is not working :embarrassed:

Lost some time in the long righthander mentioned above and also in the last double-turn, but happy with the T1 already, not sure if possible for me to gain some time there

Had a couple 25.9s but they're very inconsistent, keeping a smooth line in T1 isn't really my driving style but I'll get there :lol: perhaps 3 tenths to find overall.

With @Mr P flying this week I've got something to chase down! :mischievous:

I am actually quite enjoying this TT, just throwing the car around the 1st four corners is great fun, New splits for me.

Now going back to have more fun and hopefully get better at drifting with the wheel, so have fun because I am.

@Gadge With those splits you're drifting? :scared:
Good stuff.

I got two tenths off compared to Tuesday, just now.

Ok I'm going muck about on this one , because best time is uploaded and accepted, so have fun everyone and hope you meet your target times

Hate those 4x 180 turns and the loooong back right hander, but managed another improvement:

Sorry for doublepost but editing splits is not working :embarrassed:

Lost some time in the long righthander mentioned above and also in the last double-turn, but happy with the T1 already, not sure if possible for me to gain some time there

Agreed about the 4x180s but that long right hander before the tunnel is one of my favorite turns in GT. Take that right on an S2000 or maybe a Elise 111R and it's pure driving bliss Miro...

Agreed about the 4x180s but that long right hander before the tunnel is one of my favorite turns in GT. Take that right on an S2000 or maybe a Elise 111R and it's pure driving bliss Miro...
Thats true Javier, but those are relatively modern cars, not this Audi :D JK
I just can't find the right path through it

Back