GTP_WRS Week 87 : McFly!

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 128 comments
Great improvements guys 👍

I can't say the same... I ran a few laps after work tonight and made an improvement on my best save with slower splits 👎 all down to how slow my last bend was :( anyway after dragging it right to the deadline I have no more time and reluctantly submitting a lap with these splits

Left a good .2+ on track that I could have had if I wasn't such a wimp on that last bend :mad:

Anyway good luck to all in the results and props to mcsqueegy for being fast as always 👍

Banzai attempt failed, submitting with the bottom-of-the-pack splits posted earlier.

WOW, just wow :eek: now that was really close battles within D2 - 2nd to 3rd .003 and 4th to 5th .001 :eek:

but most surprising of all is that my time was enough for the win :eek::eek::eek: never thought of this happens, im in shock :embarrassed:

Congrats @mcsqueegy for overall win and a superquick lap, all podium finishers and of course all of you guys, was really exciting and addictive combo (thanx @mcsqueegy :D) :bowdown::cheers:

Wow, D2 place 1? I can not believe ..

WOW, just wow :eek: now that was really close battles within D2 - 2nd to 3rd .003 and 4th to 5th .001 :eek:

but most surprising of all is that my time was enough for the win :eek::eek::eek: never thought of this happens, im in shock :embarrassed:

Congrats @mcsqueegy for overall win and a superquick lap, all podium finishers and of course all of you guys, was really exciting and addictive combo (thanx @mcsqueegy :D) :bowdown::cheers:

Wow, D2 place 1? I can not believe ..

:):) Yes that's WRS like it should be.:lol:
Congratulations with your Div victory,and ofcourse @mcsqueegy for the overall win (again... :bowdown:)
And all podium finishers and everyone who reached their goal.
Good job.
:gtpflag:

Back