GTP_WRS Week 88 : Wrong Way!

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 159 comments
@Jfrod You need to send Fetchy a PM to change the controller (unless I missed something somewhere) as outlined in Gravitron's post

Sorry mate, thanks for your patience. Im new here and Im a bit confused.
I dont want to change anything because is my first time here. I just want to report (if I have to) which is my steering wheel

:cheers:

Sorry mate, thanks for your patience. Im new here and Im a bit confused.
I dont want to change anything because is my first time here. I just want to report (if I have to) which is my steering wheel

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/guide-to-the-leaderboard-and-fetchy.297646/ - @Gravitron posted the guide - just send a PM to fetchy with exactly what you did above - you can change your country too. Both is not necessary. It just makes the leaderboard looking cooler and more professional.

i had to scrap 27.5xx T1 and 45.1xx T2 in one lap due to lack of braking in last turn and wall tap in there 🤬:banghead: (BB was 4/5 for that lap)

since then (was my second lap today) is impossible for me to replicate anything from that lap... :yuck: damn

edit: i need a break

Wicked splits posted guys! absolutely blazing! :bowdown:

I wont be able to run again as I have been crazy busy at the club since the brewery sold our club to a mysterious buyer who hasn't shown at the premises yet and gave us 2 weeks notice to clear all our business 👎 gotta clear up all the loose ends anyway... but from October 8th i will be unemployed and loads of time to play games haha :) not really funny I know but just trying to make light wind of a crappy situation that has really kicked me in the teeth :(

Good luck to all in the results.. will submit my lap from the other day asap :cheers:

Good luck to everyone running up to the deadline....I gave this one up as I could not improve my time...not even remotely happy with my time but can't do anything about it

Gave this a last go,and ran back into the 45's at T2.
My last turn in previous lap was not okay.And ofcourse there's always another sector which isn't 100%:rolleyes:

Something 'weird' happenend allso,ran identical laps with identical splits with 2 different cars:lol::lol:
That's a once in a lifetime I think.
Good luck all

Had another go today, but didnt find any thousandth to cut - saw .503 T1, but that was all.
So submitted with splits on board, time accepted. Looking forward to the results, good luck all

Back