GTP_WRS Week 9 : A Matterhorn Of Trust (Team Trial Challenge Event 1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 562 comments
  • 44,016 views
14.862
37.229

And I was able to shave 0.2 of my final time.
 
Big thanks for @mistersafeway for sharing his tune, altered bb into 5/6 and managed this :

14.794
36.894

Somehow i can't match my pb in sector 3, tonight last go hopefully not to blur by then :)
 
Glad it helped, very nice time. Looks like I'll be seeing you in D1. :)
 
GTP-WRS GT6 Week 9: A Matterhorn Of Trust
Arcade Mode Time Trial Hot Lap
Tommykaira ZZ-II '00
Matterhorn Dristelen
DS3

Splits:

16.054
40.404

GTP_DeathStar :cool:
USA
 
Submitted, accepted. Definitely left a couple of tenths on track and I think a couple more, but I'm busy tonight, so not really got a chance to try and find it. Good luck to everybody still running. 👍
 
@KlubbinJay dont forget your replay. You have 5 hours and 21 minutes from the time of this post to get it in. It'd be a shame if we missed your miraculous lap time again. Just a friendly reminder. Go go go!!
 
Finally figured out how get below 15 for T1 and had a nice T2 in this lap as well. Thanks teammates @Jump_Ace and @EDK for the tune and the motivation. 👍

14.842
37.009

Good luck to those still climbin'! :cheers:
 
Submitted and accepted.
 
Thought I had a little shot at this but all I could clean up was my 3rd sector. Oh well these are my submitted shows.

15.342
28.176


GL all

------------------------------------------ update --------------------------------------------

My Bad :dunce:

15.342
38.176
 
Last edited:
Thought I had a little shot at this but all I could clean up was my 3rd sector. Oh well these are my submitted shows.

15.342
28.176

GL all

Either you found a shortcut or you missed a digit :-)
 
Thought I had a little shot at this but all I could clean up was my 3rd sector. Oh well these are my submitted shows.

15.342
28.176


GL all

------------------------------------------ update --------------------------------------------

My Bad :dunce:

15.342
38.176

I believe fetchy doesn't do edits, Im not sure though but if your spilts don't show up post it again
 
Never got back to this due to work being so demanding of me during my days off 👎 anyway submitting with my splits on the board, I know i had a crappy last turn lost probably .2 and never managed to get the total time I was after... Good luck to all in the results :cheers:
 
Submitted and accepted
 
Wow, a lot of people left this until the last minute.
I think this week is going to be very surprising results. I found the T3 to be the trickiest part of the track. I was running 37.5 T2s all day but my finish line times varied by a full second.

I'm submitting this one:

14.995
37.211

Don't worry guys, the final sector is weak
 
Hope this works :nervous:

15.342
38.176
 
I hope this means you found that very important USB stick. If so 👍

No. Its around here somewhere though. I'll find it this weekend
 
14.774
36.841

A tenth at the line. Looking for another tenth. The final sector was perfect. I don't think I'll be able to repeat that. :)
 
Submitting with current splits. Only had 90 mins, could've got more out of it I reckon.. nevermind.
 
Back