GTP_WRS Week 9 : A Matterhorn Of Trust (Team Trial Challenge Event 1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 562 comments
  • 44,017 views
Wow, a lot of people left this until the last minute.
I think this week is going to be very surprising results. I found the T3 to be the trickiest part of the track. I was running 37.5 T2s all day but my finish line times varied by a full second.

I'm submitting this one:

14.995
37.211

Don't worry guys, the final sector is weak

Wow, nice splits :) bye bye podium
 
Submitted and accepted with current splits, i hope sector 3 is good enough, left .2 there ....
 
Really? Only 72 entries? There are 72 racers in the Teams! :D

Is there going to be a late flourish? Keeping those times secret? :lol:
 
I reached my goal but it's not the best time i had.
15.487
38.437
Lucky for us the race ism't on the Matterhorn.
 
Submitted and accepted. Very close at the exit of turn 1 but it's clean. :)
 
Final splits. Off to submit.

Al

15.130
37.580
 
I'm not going to submit on this combo. My time isn't representative and I don't have the opportunity to run again. Good luck everyone! :cheers:
 
Submitted. Fun once I got the tune to where I needed. Should be interesting to see the team results. :)
 
Late entry

14.850
37.100

Thanks to Old "Stotty" Fart for the tune :dopey:
 
We, the teamless WRSers, need to find a tune source :)
 
T1: 15.834
T2: 39.350
Should get me on the board, just !
 
Nooooo, left this untill 5 minutes to 12, then my usb drive got corrupted, so dissapointed i cant post my lap.
 
Pretty much what I expected with the results, if we were allowed to bet on the fastest time I'd be rich with how accurate I normally am. ;)
 
Doodlemonoply's T3 must have been out of this world, from 4th to 1st !
 
Gained 9 positions with my t3.. surprised me there. :d

Find it hard to believe Jay lost at least 2 seconds in t3
 
Back