GTP_WRS Week 9 : Arigatou Mr Stephenson

• Thread starter Argon
  • 362 comments
Second small session (50 km), total 100 km. Hopefully I'll have the time to do my standard 250 km, perhaps later today. Still using iceman tune

Did another 100 km, total 200, but didn't improve over the line. Ah well, still a nice combo!

Nah, I decided to go for the git gud instead of filling up on delicious pie.

I have returned once again for another far-too-long-post on the week's time trial! Gather round and grab a drink or a snack, and let me tell you one of the many tales, of Week 0-0-9.

And so another week has concluded, the good has been got, and the lap time submitted. Good luck to all and I'll see you around, where the next installment, of WRS can be found.
StigsTC - Racer, Lag-activist, Author of really really REALLY long posts.

That post was a wild ride!

But congrats on achieving those mind blowing splits! That's what I like about this corner of the forums, people on here strive to be better and faster everyday.

20180129_201136.jpg

1150km on the clock here.
Submitted. Good luck to the banzai runners.

I tried a couple of different tunes in my last banzai run. I couldn't reach my previous best, after a couple of laps my times began to actually get worse from lap to lap.

I've submitted with the splits on the board, I'm done with this one.

Is there anything more annoying than screwing up the exit of spoon and watching the time you made up disappearing all the way down the straight :banghead:

I've got close to beating my time from yesterday a couple of times and annoyingly my optimal time is half a second quicker that my best :lol:

:ouch: Checked my fastest replay and I’m three wheels off on Degner 2 exit, after the rumble. It was 2 tenths better than anything else I’ve got and the only lap that met my target time,...
Time for a BANZAI

I went just over the 1000km mark this time around on the TT.

Edit: Sorry, 1,000 miles...

That is a lot! 👍

I'll probably stick with my 250 km per week, mostly because of time and other stuff I want to do within and outside GT Sport. But also to keep my pace and effort consistent between the weeks.

Good to see I'm not the only moron who puts in milage like a mad man :lol: After 1.500 km (almost 1.00 miles) I see my best spilts tonight but couldn't string them together. Yesterday I was happy with my lap, but I'm not so sure anymore. But hey that's the life of a time trail racer :D

Submitted with splits on the board and accepted.

Good luck everybody :cheers:

Submitted and accepted.

Late to the party so just under 500 miles done of which 250 today as chased improved times !

Have done faster sub 36 T1 and sub 22 T2 but not able to string them together with the fastest T3 & T4..........really like the flow of the track at Suzuka and this car (used mostly Iceman tune and Mr Rats gearing).

Hopefully Interlagos as a completely new track to me will be as enjoyable with the 86 GRMN if a little slower paced (thankfully)........first "port of call" will be some familiarisation with a short go in circuit experience given the cars are not that similiar unlike Suzuka circuit experience withe NSX Gr.3.

Submitted and accepted with these splits.
As the most of us ,been faster everywhere but that's the way it goes.
As expected when tuning's involved a pretty high milage on the car now.:lol:
Thanks everyone for sharing tunes and gears.
:cheers:

Because of a bone head move on my part this is my submitted lap for the week. Turns out the fastest lap of my final session was just barely dirty and I'm having to use a much slower lap that was saved earlier in the stint.

Good luck to all! :gtpflag:

Back