GTP_WRS Week 90 : Drophead Gorgeous

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 141 comments
I just threw away a better lap time with a horribly tentative last turn but my splits say I already lost some speed after T1 :(

Matched my old save time exactly :mad:

Will submit tonight as the missus has decided we spontaneously going away for a few days tomorrow, will get back for the results later in the week.. Good luck to all! :cheers:

Ok I'm done pulling what little hair I have left out :P Up and down with splits and left a good .150-.200 on the track but submitting this one before I go mad! :banghead: here's my final splits...

Took .034 off my best save with this and out of time now and patience, Good luck in the results to all 👍

Sorry about double post :sly:

It was only in my last 30 min that I could do 16.xxx T1's with any consistency. (I had already given up earlier tonight after doing 2 sessions and struggled to get close to my time).

I'm pretty happy with my progress this week and my final time but I did leave a little out there in the final sector. Now I just have to wait and see how far down the leaderboard I tumble.

Update splits accepted...

Good luck to all 👍

I have 1 big problem with this combo, the track has 2 straights long enough to take a sip of a beer and the car has gears wide enough that it doesn't hurt the top speed....

Needless to say no improvement this evening, submitting my previous time even though I'm not entirely happy with it.

Just attempted to sub a replay and it was rejected.

Reasons why were too numerous to repeat, maybe fetchys' playing up?

Any ideas gents?

Just attempted to sub a replay and it was rejected.

Reasons why were too numerous to repeat, maybe fetchys' playing up?

But here they are anyways......

"Submission for week 90 is REJECTED!

Errors:
You used the wrong car
You ran at the wrong track
TireFront setting is invalid
TireRear setting is invalid
SuspensionKit setting is invalid
RideHeightFront setting is invalid
SpringRateFront setting is invalid
SpringRateRear setting is invalid
TransmissionFinal setting is invalid
Transmission1 setting is invalid
Transmission2 setting is invalid
TransmissionKit setting is invalid
TorqueRear setting is invalid
AccelerationRear setting is invalid
BrakingRear setting is invalid
DownforceFront setting is invalid
DownforceRear setting is invalid

Please make sure to attach a valid Gran Turismo replay, as described on the forums.

You can create a new conversation with the attached replay(s)
."

Any ideas gents?
I submitted probably a few minutes before you, and it was fine. :scared:

My banzai run solved nothing. Submitting my lap with 0.003 improvement from identical T2:

The final sector is nothing special, my best was about 1 tenth quicker.

Edit: By the way my submission also worked just now. Did you maybe get the replay files mixed up?

Back